Hello from Germany!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snowblind92

My name is Tim, i'm 20 years old and i'm from germany.
My English isn't the best, i hope you understand me :grin:

My Puma is Panther-Black, but sadly 1.4...

Pictures Says more than words

Hi and welcome, Tim! :thumbs:

I can understand you perfectly; your English is much better than my Deutsch!

yes, i'm a member of the Puma Team Europe (PTE). :)
This year, i visited only 2 meetings and next weekend is a "one-day-meeting" in my region.

Next year i would go to the EFPM in Netherland

snowblind92 said:
yes, i'm a member of the Puma Team Europe (PTE). :)
This year, i visited only 2 meetings and next weekend is a "one-day-meeting" in my region.

Next year i would go to the EFPM in Netherland

Cool! I've been to a few with you guys as well, in Germany. Offcourse I couldn't miss Dorsel, but I was at Elsdorf, EFPM and met a few at the Limburgtour of the Dutch club as well. Best one was by far Mendig last year though. I really want to go to Reundorf one day but so far it was just too far ( I used to be a student until today so 900km was just too much money :( ). Perhaps we allready met at one of these events? I own the bad-looking red one with the flag vynil stickers from the NL.

Can you share some info about the one-day meeting perhaps? If it's not too far from the border it might be interesting for some Dutch people as well?

i were at the reundorf meeting - it was great.
Then i were at a "one-day-meeting" in reundorf again (in april)

the coming "the one-day-meeting" is also in the near from reundorf with a tour through "Fränkisches Weinland" up to "Würzburg" :grin:
I live in the region and i don't have much money to drive far away (as apprentice)

So wie couldn't see us at a meeting :-(

.. Perhaps next year :grin:

red said:
Welcome to the site, are your seats from the Futura edition?
Yes, recaro-leather seats

onevone said:
That is a lovely looking cat my friend.Welcome.
Thanks, but the cat isn't finish :grin:

and thanks for the warm welcome!

Back