Hey

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RED IMPACT

Expanding my Puma reaches and thought i would check this out...

In the process of buying an FRP so will probably bugging for info in the coming weeks!! :)

Welcome Mr Impact sir!

Good luck with the FRP search, there are plenty of bargains about at the moment.

Bug us by all means!

Already found one, thanks!

As seen on Pistonheads and pp! Shhhhhhh!! ;)

Any comments...?! Not paid for yet...

Looks like a good one mate : been cared for judging by the clean steering wheel. Not the only judge I know, but a fair indicator.

Std puma mudflaps look a bit odd on the front though. Helix clutch to your liking?

Looks like a sound buy to me :eek:k:

yeah looks like a good one, when you going to pick it up? you live in Wigan too so mine will have some company, lol :D

Hehehe MikeFRP, not here for much longer as moving up to the NE.

If im being honest im only gonna have it for around 7 months as im planning on going abroad for a year and i just want something fun and funky for that time, looked at a few different motors:

Impreza, Supra, MkII MR2, Zetec S (cheap option!) and if im honest FRP as an after thought but as they are now more affordable i thought why not!! :D

As for the Helix clutch im not sure about that as ive not have the privilege of driving a standard one so ill just see how i go...! All good im sure! If someone would like to take me for a spin in theirs i would be most grateful!! :)

Awesome, welcome to the site RED!

Hope you enjoy the motor even if it is purely a temporary measure.. but hey you may not want to get rid of it!!

RED IMPACT said:
Hehehe MikeFRP, not here for much longer as moving up to the NE.

If im being honest im only gonna have it for around 7 months as im planning on going abroad for a year and i just want something fun and funky for that time, looked at a few different motors:

Impreza, Supra, MkII MR2, Zetec S (cheap option!) and if im honest FRP as an after thought but as they are now more affordable i thought why not!! :D

As for the Helix clutch im not sure about that as ive not have the privilege of driving a standard one so ill just see how i go...! All good im sure! If someone would like to take me for a spin in theirs i would be most grateful!! :)

your more than welcome if you want me to take you for a spin in mine sometime mate. :)

For the benefit of others...

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=9" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... =754160242

:)

Not got a 'myfacespace' account, so can't see your link

:(

I guess you have to be a friend too for that link to work and I can't be arsed to try and work all that out this morning.. work to do!

I can't access it either. Either change your settings for that album on facebook, or (radical idea here) use the gallery on here! ;)

Sorry guys...

Feel free to add me on facebook tho if you wish, the link below should now work

http://s234.photobucket.com/albums/ee16" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... FRP%20164/

Back