Another Newbie with a Special Puma. :)

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PumaBen

Hey all.
Not long got my first Puma. Not yet driven her but cant wait to get behind the wheel and on the road. :grin: Joined because would like to meet Puma fans and appreciate advice from the Puma fanatics here if I have problems with my Puma. And also to share my Puma and its Progress with u guys and gals

Thanks all. Ben

Thanks

It has been converted to Run a Fiesta RS Turbo engine. Lol. Still has mounts for engine and gearbox fitted, and loom and management. Just needs a new engine and gearbox. :cry: But hopefully with have this all done with 6 weeks. :grin:

If you want to keep track of what you've done, or share it with others, why not start a project thread?

It'd be interesting reading!

Welcome along!

I hope it has more success than the Turbo Puma the "Turbo" Model category was created for here. :(

Hey. Thanks for the greetings.

Have I listed her in the wrong category? Its a converted 1.7 Puma.

I will start a project thread. :) How do I add pics into the thread?

Thanks. Ben

The category you've got is fine :eek:k:

He meant the first member we actually created the 'Turbo' model for hasn't had his on the road in a long long time.

I'm sure yours will be excellent and I look forward to seeing the progress!

Cheers.

Well, It is a turbo (well, will be once engine is fitted) lol
I hope to have in on the road with in 6weeks, but 3 months at outside. I was gonna keep it off the road for 2 years and build it into the ultimate Puma but cant stand seeing it sat there :-( so am gonna refit an RS turbo engine and box with about 200BHP and add to it whilst its on the road. :) Plus build up the ultimate engine box whilst i'm still enjoying driving her.

I have pics of her on My PC and on Photobucket. How do I add them into a thread.

Thanks

018-Copy.jpg

The car :)

Just a quicky. Will start a new project thread on weekend. But until then I have just bought a big spec rebuilt RS Turbo engine minus the gearbox, rad and intercooler :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Nice one Ben, I will look out for you around Donny.
What Alloys have you got on? they look like Team Dynamic's Pro 1.2's?
Cheers
Scott

Back