PERFORMANCEPUMA.COM track car parts!!!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STEAVIE

Got loads of parts at the moment that i dont need and someone else can use! im open to offers on multi buy bits collection is preferred but can deliver, i have loads more bits kicking about if your after something no matter how rare or strange or small ask i may well have it!

first up some seat belts for the millie owners! this is a full set they were custom made to order i dread to think how much they cost! im after £65 plus postage ONO

more pictures can be found in bumble bee thread scotts old car,

i have 2 sets of wishbones for sale first set are genuine ford arms with FRP rear bushes and powerflex front bushes the ball joints wernt great so i have cut them off ready for the new owner to bolt new ones on i can get joints and bolt them on before i send them if you need me to?! £65 posted ONO

next set are powerflex front and rear bushes which are a lot of money to buy! the wishbones are not genuine ones but very low mileage £110 posted ONO

powerflex front wishbone bushes new never fitted

£15 posted

roose motor sport induction hose orange

had on my own car for a year done less than 5000 miles

£20 posted

samco blue induction hose SOLD

£20 posted

k and n cone filter alui and samco pipe work removed from a customs car before sale looks good and sounds great

£30 posted

pipecross carbon indution kit with cold air feed
used but still works great

£35 posted

FRP modded lower air box
standard air box with cold air FRP mod

£20 posted ONO

Rocker covers imp blue

theres 2 of these for sale had them painted at the same time was having a zetec s painted so its the same paint and the right colour! one has a very slight chip in the paint and the other is 100%

chipped £55
clean £65

more to follow!

air box is sold but i can mod a standard one for you??

both sets of wishbones still up for sale!

hi mate

yellow seat belts and second set of powerflex wishbones sold still have ones with FRP bushes and powerflex fronts

Latest posts

Back