Trax - 25th September 2016 - Silverstone

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cherie

Trax @ Silverstone
Sunday 25th September 2016
Silverstone Race Track

As we couldn't generate enough interest last year to put a club stand together, although we had one in 2014, we currently are not on the list to be able to book club tickets for this show. As with Ford Fest, if there is enough definite interest, I will request and account and a password from the orgainsers.

Alternatively, there is the option of an 'Individual display' pass, so if there ends up being just a couple of us, we can still attend, but won't have to suffer the public parking.

If you're interested, shout up, and I'll get an account organised if it's worth it.

And remember that as this isn't a Ford only show, you can come in any car you like.

Their deadline for buying club tickets is 19th August, so end of July at the very latest so that I can request a password. The minimum number of cars is 5 to be able to have a club stand.

Trax used to be the beginning of September, not sure why they moved it further into bad weather. Have to hope for a long summer! Last year's weather wasn't too bad was it?

Any more for this one? Nice seeing different marques that Ford sometimes.

(And to have a good laugh as some of the terrible modifications :lol: )

We need at least 5 definites to book a club stand, and we need to know a.s.a.p if we're going to get the passcode from the organisers for it.

Otherwise, we'll have to book tickets for the indivdual display area.

Let me see if I'm working that weekend, quite fancy this.

BUMP!!

Got 8 days to get ourselves organised if we want a club stand.

Please post up if you will definitely come along! Remember, any car is fine!

1. Cherie - Audi TT
2. Dal - Focus RS (Or A2 for a laugh)

I'll need to contact the organisers before the 18th to get a pin code, if we're having a club stand. (If they have any room left that is)

As the deadline is tomorrow, it looks like this ain't happening.

And people wonder why we don't have more club stands at shows. :roll:

Can we still go on that individual display pass thing?

I've spotted on Facebook that they've extended the booking deadline to Friday 26th, as they seem to do every year! If no-one else can commit to doing it, then we may as well.

1. Cherie - Audi TT
2. Dal - Focus RS (Or A2 for a laugh)
3. Stuart (redexr) - Puma 1.7 , my "runabout red", sold the millie and thunders not on road, or how about wifes mini roadster convertible !!!

We'll have to just book public display tickets rather than club tickets now. The club deadline was today, but we've not got enough for a stand, so I didn't get a passcode to book one. :?

If we book public display, and just meet up and go in together. I'd recommend even earlier than FOrd Fair, as it took us 45 mins to get in and that was leaving Towcester Tesco at 7am as we usually do.

Public display ticket is nearer the bottom of the page: https://kelseypublishing.flameconcepts.systems/KAeLKUMevhZswTkP93A9VZmERuQc9nQA

Latest posts

Back