1.7 puma in west midlands

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hamzamyman

1.7 FORD PUMA FOR SALE looking £300ono.
34053 on the clock
comes with:
17"fox alloy wheels
magnex exhaust system
cloth interior
has a newer model boot lid
had a new clutch fitted just under a year ago.
there is rust patches on both side arches. right side is corroded.
bonnet cable is snapped so cannot open it.
will need new brake disks
WILL NOT COME WITH PRIVATE PLATES!
Nice little runner.
in west midlands B20
for more information call/text on:07450 807781
PICTURES ARE ON
http://imgur.com/FjMaNbr,PpJBLAO,7T0Mhcr,3UEiWt1,AryzvE3,B1VGNV7,IZG6bz5,CaFPLye,lcbmhLD,vOQYU8u#0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I suspect the mileage is 134k? Can you clarify, and I know people will want to know the extent of the service history including cambelt too. :eek:k:

Cherie said:
I suspect the mileage is 134k? Can you clarify, and I know people will want to know the extent of the service history including cambelt too. :eek:k:

Speedo on page 7 of the link shows '34,053' but as said historys important even at £300

Cherie said:
Ive only had the car for just under a year not too sure about service history, it was brought as a run about while mine was being sorted. I think i may have an old mot paper if that helps

Hey, this was my old car!
I had a new Ford cambelt Kit fitted before I sold it.
Also has 22mm (I think) rear spacers fitted and new shoes and cylinders on the back.
I also fitted the Magnex exhaust and there was a lifetime guarantee with it.

Back