2008 Fiesta ST *SOLD*

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherie

As you may have noticed, I'm now the extremely happy owner of a new car. So it's time for the Fiesta to find a new home.

I bought the ST in March 2012, from it's first owner with 18,096 miles. It's currently on a handful of miles under 56k. It's arguably the most iconic colour the Fiesta St was produced in, Performance Blue. It comes with the standard ST extras; a half leather interior with blue fabric inserts, and a headed front windscreen. It also has the optional privacy glass, and rare climate control. The stereo is a standard factory upraged Sony unit that was fitted to all of the later STs.

It has a full service history. The last service was March along with the MOT, so it's coming up due for another.

On a commute, I regularly get 39, or even over 40 to the gallon. The average over the time I've had the car is 37.7. - https://www.spritmonitor.de/en/detail/503487.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (You may need to login to see it in gallons rather than litres though) That's not to say I don't have fun in it, but it's not thrashed, and is perfectly capable of being a good all rounder.

There are a couple of modifications at the moment:
H&R lowering springs. Obviously these make the car sit a little lower, as much like the Puma, the ST is a bit of a moon buggy at the standard ride height. There is little to no difference in the ride quality over the standard springs.
12.5mm rear axle spacers. Although they probably do help with cornering stability, I can't say that I noticed, but they do bring the rear axle width into line with the front, so that the wheels aren't as lost in the arches. This is a little more noticable in conjunction with the lower ride height.
K&N air filter. The standard air intake is quite frankly, ridiculous. Coming in through the front grill, the air is fed up and around the back of the engine, before being fed through a tiny panel filter that sits on top of the engine. The K&N not only ads a little bit of BHP (the amount is debateable) but it removes a common hesitation problem in warm weather of the temperature sensors being unable to reconcile a cold engine with the ambient warm air being fed to it.
Short aerial. Tidier, but not such a great reception.
The trim on the bumpers, front fogs, and rear reflectors is normally grey, but these have been sprayed black with plastidip. As this peels off leaving the plastic underneath completely unmarked, these can be returned to standard easily.

I still have the standard suspension, air intake and alloys too. I'll include the springs and airbox with the car.

The standard alloys will be refitted prior to sale. The Fox 3 EVo alloys in the photos will be available seperately.
The paintwork is clean, with very few swirls as it was lightly machine polished again over the summer. Regularly polished and waxed. Not long after I bought the car, we did a full machine polish to remove all the swirls that it had accumulated over the previous four years. There are a few small stonechips, but then it has been a daily commuter for me doing around 45miles a day! There is also a very slight crease and a scuff on the rear bumper, these were both present when I bought the car, and have never bothered me enough to get it repaired. The boot is also currently debadged, as the original 'ST' and 'Fiesta' badges were corroded.

Located in Corby, Northants
£4,100 ono

DSC_7629_zpsb1d76996.jpg
DSC_7635_zpsb8bf0fe5.jpg
DSC_7630_zps2c0474b8.jpg
DSC_7631_zps5ff97602.jpg
DSC_7633_zpse50a319f.jpg
DSC_7638_zps9a57c72c.jpg
P1030979_zps10ce0284.jpg
DSC_7640_zps826839c0.jpg
DSC_7643_zps7cf1491b.jpg

P1020473l_zpse38d41e5.jpg
P1020468cl_zpse27192c3.jpg
P1010791_zps76619ef0.jpg

The only picture I have of the interior is from the original advert when I bought the car!
3685981-5_zps8fc7714d.jpg

Link to Project thread showing various changes / cleans! >> http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=110&t=15971" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I also have a Superchips bluefin for the car that I've never got around to registering or installing, plus a set of 17" Wolfrace Voodoo alloys. I'll list these seperately.

PM, or email me at [email protected]
Or call/text/whatsapp 07792 071 one seven five

Updated ad to reflect that the car will be sold with the standard alloys on.

On its standard alloys when purchased:

DSC_4968.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back