4x prop. alloys £40 ono

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daveyca55

Set of 4 propellor style alloys.
In fairly good condition, all straight. One has curbing all the way round, another has cracks in the paint. Come up well in the pic after a good clean
3 have got tyres on, one is bare. 2 of the tyres are road legal (just!) one is not and doesnt hold air. All cheap nasty tyres.
Someone was supposed to be picking these up on tuesday but has just cancelled on me so im offering them here.
Collection from crawley, west sussex. May deliver locally for some monies at a time convenient to me but i dont have time to drive the length of the country unfortunately. I can also take them to work at burgess hill, west sussex if thats easier for anyone.
No center caps in the pics as i cant remember what happened to them but if i find them, they're yours (think they were all in terrible condition anyway). Will also come with the spare steel wheel (tyre not legal).
image.php

40 pound ono

charliechoco said:
£20 and i'll arrange my own courier to collect?
Sorry buddy, cant go as low as a score as i can weigh em in for a tad more than that.
Say 30 quid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back