51 Reg Moondust Silver parts, Will listen to all offers !

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimcaws

Hey there,

I have for sale a few parts left from the breaking of my 51 moondust silver 1700 Puma.

All parts are ideally collected from Farnborough, Hampshire

However i will happily arrange couriers if required.

Offers welcome on all items, need them gone !

07714731988, will be much easier to get hold of me .

1) Bonnet, Good condition few stone chips but nothing major in pretty good nick.

£30.00 ONO

2) Tailgate, Again good condition however there are a couple of deeper scuffs too the right hand side, These should polish out if required, complete with glass, trim and struts.

£30.00 ONO

3) Drivers door, Complete with glass handles speaker and cables. Excellent condition a few marks and stone chips but a perfect replacement for a damaged unit.

£40.00 ONO

4) Passenger door, Complete with glass handles speaker and cables. Excellent condition a few marks and stone chips but a perfect replacement for a damaged unit.

£40.00 ONO

5) offside caliper, Will come complete with spring clip, Serviceable condition.

£15.00 ONO posted

6) nearside caliper, Will come complete with spring clip , Serviceable condition

£15.00 ONO Posted

7) Driveshafts, Both sides they were removed with no issues. A tiny bit rusty from storage over the past couple of months.

£10.00 each

8) Nearside hub, Again removed perfectly working complete with bearing etc.. sensor cable has been snipped.

£20.00 Posted

9) Offside hub, Again removed perfectly working complete with bearing etc.. sensor cable has been snip

£20.00 Posted

10) Standard Radiator, Removed from 109K 1.7. A few damaged fins as normal but fully working.

£20.00 posted

11) Rear beam, Excellent condition and complete with drums etc. Bushes were renewed around 500miles ago so are as new.
Brake hoses snipped, handbrake cable intact.

£70.00 ONO

12) Standard Exhaust, 109K good condition no holes etc.

SOLD

Am very interested in the driver side door mate. Might be able to pop down on Sunday but will let you know tomorrow.

Cheers buddy :)

Steve.

PumaHammer said:
Actually, maybe both lol

Hi there,

Thanks for the message,

Just let me know, they are on eBay and there is a chap interested in the off side currently :) but im not too sure if he is 100%

Many thanks,

Jim

Hi mate,

Won't be able to do Sunday as am out Saturday night for my Mum's birthday so won't be feeling like driving lol

Hi mate. You wouldn't happen to be selling the cat too along with the rest of the exhaust would you?

Cheers.

Exhaust Now sold, Also one of the doors now sold but can't remember which until checked !

Will listen to all offers, need these gone now !

jimcaws said:
Exhaust Now sold, Also one of the doors now sold but can't remember which until checked !

Will listen to all offers, need these gone now !
You have a pm :)

Back