A direct comparison.

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melinamotor

As of about midday tomorow FRP 441 will be coming back into my ownership, this time however I'm keeping my standard 1.7 Puma too. I have always maintained the standard car drives better overall across the average road but my comparisons have always been in isolation.
441 has recieved some top quality care from its previous owner including new Eibachs all round and bush replacement. It is also has the press car spacers fitted.
My standard 1.7 is in top condition too and is as tight as a drum. Also both cars have identical seats so the driving position is the same in both. Really looking forward to picking her up and having my five minutes of fun before the heavens dump a foot of snow on the weekend.

And boo for keeping your standard Puma instead of selling the seats to me. :lol:

(do let me know if you change your mind - I have leather fronts in good nick to complete your leather interior to offer as well as those nice paper rectangles with the Queen's head printed on and a reacharound)

Latest posts

Back