abit of wrapping

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madhillbilly17

hi guys, i just thought i would show you a couple of things ive wrapped :) a ms design spoiler and the black front lip

IMGP0017-1-1.jpg

IMGP0013-1.jpg

carpics-1.jpg

Flying Scotsman said:
Hey... there's the little turbo monster.... The wrapping looks good!
Have you gone for bonnet raisers?

thanks mate, yeah ive got bonnet raisers at the mow till i get round to fitting some vents its not for looks or anything it was just to let some heat out.

topmansparkie said:
That spoiler looks damn good! :wub:

cheers mate,it wasnt the easiest of things to wrap

Awesome job on the wrapping mate, especially on something as difficult as the spoiler! Your car looks mean with those tinted rear fogs aswell! But theres 1 more thing that needs to go if its possible, if you got rid of the orange indicator lense, that would make it look better still!!! Not sure if it can be done easily though.

PumaNoob said:
Awesome job on the wrapping mate, especially on something as difficult as the spoiler! Your car looks mean with those tinted rear fogs aswell! But theres 1 more thing that needs to go if its possible, if you got rid of the orange indicator lense, that would make it look better still!!! Not sure if it can be done easily though.

cheers mate, im not sure either maybe use the clear covers off the reverse lights not sure if you can buy them separate or not.

madhillbilly17 said:
cheers mate, im not sure either maybe use the clear covers off the reverse lights not sure if you can buy them separate or not.

I've got loads here.. if you want some, pop your address over and I'll send you a pair.

Back