Airbag Module suffix

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rubies

I may have listed this original post in the wrong place but need help as soon as possible.

Hello,
I am new to the site and think it is a fantastic resource for Puma owners.

Just a quick question for you experienced owners. My airbag light is on (another one) and when hooked up to the computer lists the Control Unit Fault.

Looking to replace the Airbag ECU but my one ends with the AC suffix and the only one I can find for sale ends with the AD suffix.

My question is will this one be OK to use?

Full part number is YS6T 14B056AC. Part I am buying is YS6T 14B056AD.

Also when I start the car ALL the gauges (fuel/speedometer/revs/temp) go straight up to the max and then fall back down. After doing this the journey odometer resets to zero.

Is this also related to the faulty Airbag ECU? No other fault came up on the computer.

Thanks again for your help.

Thanks for that Scubasteve. The Airbag Module is my priority at the moment. Damn NCT (Irish version of MOT).

hi, i have the same problem on my puma. My AC ecu doesn't work so i tried to use ecu with AD prefix but it also doesn't work and on diagnostic it said "configuration error". So i guess that there will be diferences... Sorry for my english

Back