Airstrip hire

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd be up for this on a weekend day later in the year once Pumbas had her engine transplant :lol:

Is this a puma only day ? Mines in bits at mo, everytime get something done something else decides to go bang ( including me ) desperate to track / event the thing....can turn up in a 900 brake skyline if any one wants scaring ? :twisted:

Yup 900 horses for me please!! Is it the AWD or RWD model?

I think we could make a really good day of it, BBQ, and fast cars. My type of day!

Its the R34 GTR = AWD :cool: 870 Something on the graph.
Belongs to my buddy in garage....spent 2 years & fortune building i, i borrow it always and am on verge of buying....its addictive :twisted:
Took the g/f to tesco's in it other day, just didn't appreciate it at all, i thought the screams were joy but alas they weren't....

Track now booked for sat 18th may @ £465 so if anyone can make please confirm asap, I am limiting this first day to 12 places then if all goes well i will arrange a big one later on in the year, so that's £40 each for a full day and all cars welcome.

9 places left people, so far we got a stripped out mondeo 2.5 V6, fiesta VI Zetec and Puma 1.7

Puma 1.7 confirmed
Mondeo 2.5 V6 confirmed
Fiesta VI zetec confirmed
Porsche 997 GT2 confirmed
Porsche 997 Turbo confirmed
Mazda mk2 MX5 t.b.c

Backtracking a little.

On the Nissan gig last year I mostly used the Ute. But on the Edinburgh/Wetherby week I took the 996. One of the trainers had an Exige, and as a bit of a break we chose on the evening we moved South to take the A68, rather than the A1.

It was the most glorious high-speed convoy I have been in for a long while. I let him lead, he was the one with the Road Angel (not that we would ever break the speed limit, of course) and I slotted in behind. It wasn't easy staying in touch, the Lotus is quite fast and I had a passenger (nerves and weight) and luggage.

I still recall great convoys of tourist cars overtaken in one glorious wall of howling sound.

Legendary day.

Hosting another event at my local airstrip, its for a Friday evening and all day Saturday 6/7 sept @ £60 per car & overnight camping at £5 per adult. If anyone is interested please let me know asap as there is only 12 places available.
http://youtu.be/E7jHDBgUSqg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DOa5adF-ALo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

5 places left guys, running list so far
MX5
309 gti
Mondeo ST24
MX5
Puma 1.7
Focus ST170
Clio Sport

Just seen the details on this... that's a bloody good deal! I cannot attend this but if theres more just like this then let me know!
BBQ, camping and racing!! Awesome!

Not a problem, I usually book it just for a Friday night (£20 per car) but this is the first time doing it in this format and if all goes well will certainly do it again.

aaron86 said:
Not a problem, I usually book it just for a Friday night (£20 per car) but this is the first time doing it in this format and if all goes well will certainly do it again.

If the dates line up and the car is good to go, count me in for the Friday/Saturday sessions.

The track has now been renamed, Yorkshire autodrome please see link to website below.
http://www.yorkshireautodrome.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Update on cars booked
MX5
309 gti
Mondeo ST24
MX5
Puma 1.7
Focus ST170
Clio Sport
Saxo Vts
Lancia Delta
E30 M3

That time again! Got another Saturday session booked for 26th October if anyone interested.

Back