Anniversary meet "15 years Ford Puma" July 2012 ATTENDANCE

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spike.

Dal Edit:
Spike. is no longer organising this meet for ProjectPuma. See >this< thread. Anyone going is more than welcome to step up to the plate!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS THREAD IS FOR PEOPLE EXPRESSING AN INTRESTED IN GOING FROM PROJECT PUMA.

I'll collate who wants to attend and which days.

The Puma Team Europe presents!

The anniversary meeting "15 years Ford Puma"

From 13th - 15th of july 2012,
on the 15th birthday of the Ford Puma.

In 2012, on the 15th birthday of the Ford Puma, we want to have a great party with you and blast that record!
Pumadrivers and Puma Clubs from all over Europe are invited to expose their Pumas at Dorsel.

For more information please visit our homepage.

http://treffen.puma-team.eu/index_en.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; <<< (english site)

I would guess we'd convoy over, depending on numbers, in groups of upto 8. If anyone has access to walkie talkies these help so much with a long distance trip.

I would guess we'll travel over on Thursady, and back on Monday, but we could amend this by a day, if wanting to make better use of our time over there, and depending when the track is open!

2 Vix - Puma - Thur Fri Sat Sun Mon
3 Patch - Puma - Thur Fri Sat Sun Mon
4 Scotty - Puma - Thur Fri Sat Sun Mon
5 Yippee - Puma -
6 Flying Scotsman - 2 x Puma
7 Warren - puma

Why am I not on that list Ross!!...do you even have to ask....:happee:

What's this groups of 8, what if there's 9, is some poor sole got to go on his own....lol.

All together no matter how many!!! There was 7 of us this year and that was with only 3 Puma's.

If the Ring' doesn't have a decent weekend schedule when this is on I may collate my trips into one and stay over longer.

Wonder if it would be worth talking to the organisers of this meet and asking if they could somehow arrange the possibility of a closed mini session on the Ring' for all of us in the meet (Including non-Puma's as there has to be a few going i'd have thought).

Now that would be something really special!!!!!

Moved to the newly created 2012 meets section

I may actually be able to attend this meet, providing the puma is still in one piece!

It would be great to see a bigger attendance than the 10 year one.

yippeekiay said:
Wonder if it would be worth talking to the organisers of this meet and asking if they could somehow arrange the possibility of a closed mini session on the Ring' for all of us in the meet (Including non-Puma's as there has to be a few going i'd have thought).

Now that would be something really special!!!!!

This is not possible, unfortunately. The will not close the ring for "pumas only".
Would be great indeed. We tryed this 2007.

If anybody is interested in going, but doesn't want to drive, I'll have a spare seat if required

Hoping my son can drive part of the way next year as I nearly had a very bad accident this year as I dozed off for a second. No more all night driving runs for me as they are getting too much for my body it seems :(

Not happy at growing old when my head says I'm still young :cry:

I am coming will likely be bringing three pumas, one nitrous frp, one std frp for sure and then maybe another one for good luck, that just may have a turbo fitted...or may not...will be with my boys and my partner...she may be my wife by then she may not, havent asked her yet...

Latest posts

Back