Anniversary meet "15 years Ford Puma" July 2012 ATTENDANCE

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys had a few e-mails from Michael- spike, pm your e-mail address and I'll ask him to liase with you re this if you'd like?

I'm not sure on the extra cost of if we can get in the 25 euro cost, but we are ok to stay on camping wise for the monday

I've offered to e-mail the ford magazines and see if they would be intrested in featuring the show

I was likely going on Friday not thursday but will follow the crowd, I will likely return on the sunday..with 2 3 or 4 cars I should have enough space for the lady's clothes....not sure if we will have enough space for the tents though...

I'm going as well, signed up allready via the Dutch club. If you guys are interested I can pick you up from the ferries arriving here in the Netherlands and help you find your way more easily here in the country :) Most likely the Dutch club will organise some gathering too, before we head into Germany. Last year we went to a few meetings in Germany too and we drove the most beautiful scenic routes in the area there. :lol:

Good news from the German Puma Team Europe organisation.
There will be a turn on the Nordschleife only for the Pumas.
They have arranged a lap behind a pacecar. Satterday at 18.30 hr after the 'touristenfahrten'.
It will be great with only Pumas on the Ring. Not in race pace, you can do that all weekend long
cost will be € 12,00 to € 15,00
At the moment, 149 Puma are attendet to the meet.

That is great news, except I may have to pull out as not ebough holiday nor money. God damn it! Hope everyone who goes has a fab time! I will certainly do the budget again in case I can afford it...

Received this email tonight:
[email protected] via projectpuma.com

18:46 (1 hour ago)

Hey Scott or Dal!

What happened that nobody from the UK organizers answer my emails ?

Greetings from germany

Kind regards

Michael Liesenfeld

Could someone that is organising this from our side reply to Micheal please? I've said I'd post it up here to see what's happening.

Thanks.

Hi guys

As I dont think I can devote the time it needs, to co-ordinate it, as the Rally for Heroes is going to take my time, and money, and as such wont be able to go in July, could someone pick up the reins and co-ordinate this trip????

Sorry!

If anyone is still going, I got this email:

Hey !

We have a big update in all areas of our meeting site.
Please drop by and inform your members about this.
See you in July. If you have any questions then please ask me.

http://treffen.puma-team.eu/news_en.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Kind regards

Michael Liesenfeld

Latest posts

Back