Another Newbie!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grantc

Didn't realise what I was getting myself into when I saw a wee cheap car for sale recently! Now the new owner of a 2001 1.6 black puma. A bit rusty, with some bangs from the rear bushes ( I hope!), but that should be fixed over the next couple of weeks. I may be on here a lot!!! :roll:

Welcome along, Post some pictures up of your new Puma if you get a chance.

There is a real wealth of knowledge here.

Hope you get the niggilng problems sorted soon.

Welcome to the site and a big hello!

As Mac said get some pictures up of the car if you can.

There is a guide on here to changing the rear bushes, if you are feeling confident enough to try it.

Hi and welcome :)

Replacement of the bushes is one of the best upgrades you can do :eek:k:

Dalry? Had friends in Kilwinning and I used to live in Crosshouse!

Welcome :eek:k:

Hi gang! Just an update. Changed Pads, Wipers, Headlamp bulbs, a little welding, Replaced front ABS sensors and now Got MOT! :grin: Tyres on order, Just need to change rear suspension bushes (on order) and we are good to go. A few other wee things, but I can do them as we go along. Went out a message the other day, over some twisty roads, and found myself driving faster than I think I ever have before :twisted: It kind of gets you that way, this wee car, doesn't it??!! I was very impressed with the roadholding, even with my old tyres, on a damp road. What have I bought??!!!! I thought that this would just be a wee car to toddle about in , and leave the Discovery at home and save some diesel. Now I see I have something completely different! I'd better not let on to the wife!!( although I think she might find out if she borrows it!) I'll keep you updated, Grant

See told you grant that you would love driving them just as much as i like my lil 1.4 black puma

Back