Anyone feeling brave?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
agreed, that spoiler is absolutely f'king ludicrous!! :'(

With that sort of mileage, it cant really be worth that can it?

Cheapest i've seen an FRP on sale for. It's close to Neil so maybe he should go for a test drive and let us know ;)

Spoiler can always be removed if required.

I went to see it yesterday - it definitley showed it's mileage. Plus I couldn't even find the dealer and it was parked up down some dodgy side street. Slightly offputting.

However I've just had an email back from the guy - most of the service history is with PumaBuild, and he would part ex mine.....

....and your thinking of doing it?

Think long and hard mate. If you can afford to do it long term then go for it, if it's a bit of a grey area....

Did you test drive it? Everything good?

No test drive yet - I've emailed the guy back to possibly arrange one. I'm certainly not going to be rushing into anything. It all depends on the service history and how it drives. I'm still dubious about that mileage though (and the spoiler - it is hideous). If anything, it'll be a good opportunity to drive an FRP, as I still haven't driven one yet.

Let us know how you get on.

I bought my first Puma from a 'trade seller' it was sat on some guys driveway but he had all the stuff to sell cars as a trader. No garage required etc.

Buy frp165 of me....doesnt require any work, good wheels,tyres, good low mileage engine, lots of new parts with recipts..

I've just given myself a stern talking to - this one is a shed with stupid mileage. I don't know what I was thinking. Idiot.

Sorry Chris, 165 looks good, but it's too far away for me mate. :(

"You chose wisely"

lastcrusade-knight.jpg

28 hours to go and just over £1100

Looks quite nice

The fact it's Cat D would put me off slightly though.

Latest posts

Back