be proud

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madhillbilly17

Hi guys,thought i would post this up if you fancy a read,im the user name madhillbilly17 the same as on this forum,you guys should be so proud of this forum and glad you don't have to deal with people like in this link,i probably have made myself look just as bad as him in the end but this guy does this all the time and i wanted to try and out a bully :?

http://www.lancerregister.com/showthread.php?t=496482" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I do agree with some of the comments you got but have to say that we all go on dodgy sites from time to time and it is so easy to get caught out if you are in a hurry or the site has exactly what you need at what seems a good price so don't beat yourself up over it.

If you paid with a credit card you should get your money back although it seems to take forever. It just seems a shame that these guys set up these sites without being caught, someone should be looking into just how easy it seems to be, must be a security "thingy" somewhere that can stop them surely.

Hope you still have a good present for your wife though :grin:

Have a good Christmas

zinc2000 said:
I do agree with some of the comments you got but have to say that we all go on dodgy sites from time to time and it is so easy to get caught out if you are in a hurry or the site has exactly what you need at what seems a good price so don't beat yourself up over it.

If you paid with a credit card you should get your money back although it seems to take forever. It just seems a shame that these guys set up these sites without being caught, someone should be looking into just how easy it seems to be, must be a security "thingy" somewhere that can stop them surely.

Hope you still have a good present for your wife though :grin:

Have a good Christmas

I agree with some of the comments i got to :) what i don't agree with is the bully boy comments that were given,the guy doesn't even own a evo and only goes on the site to cause trouble,iv'e seen him do it so many time,im sure he's been warned a few times in the past and it's not the first time he's done it to me either,iv'e seen him and a few others when i first started going on the forum drive a few people off the site,i can honest say i will only view the forum now and never post again,think are stick around here more it's a nicer place :eek:k: i wonder if there is a way i can close my project page on there :idea:

yep got another pair of straightener :lol: and a fitbit band and a few other bits like smelly s,so all sorted now, just abit out of pocket being con'd and abit stressed lol,Happy Christmas to you too.

He's only there to troll by the looks of it.

Sorry to hear of your misfortune, not everyone is Internet savvy enough to spot fake / scams at first glance especialy being in a rush of time / focused on something else etc.

red said:
He's only there to troll by the looks of it.

Sorry to hear of your misfortune, not everyone is Internet savvy enough to spot fake / scams at first glance especialy being in a rush of time / focused on something else etc.

Thanks,the site wasn't genuine but surprisingly there were going to send me something! but a fake something lol,got a letter from board force saying they seizing the items,i think it was katy perry that distracted me :)

Latest posts

Back