Because one just isn't enough..

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know.

Reggie didn't do nuffink to no one. Been parked up since new year. And no one knows me down that way so its not even targeted. Just random vandalism. :(

It's about the right for a foot but the angle they would have had to kick it a little awkward.

I can't think what the hell they did. :pinkeye:

Looks like its been hit with something (to state the obvious) there looks to be a small dent right in the middle of the big dent, so I would say that's the point of impact. Must have givven it on hell of a hard hit to make it cave in like that though.
I hope the tw@s balls turn square and fester in the corners, then their fingernails drop off so they cant pick the scabs!

Reggie's MOT booked for Monday 2nd. Haven't had a chance to get near either Reggie or Puma at all. Got all my goodies to strip off of Puma but just no time. And I'm off to Korea w/c 9th Feb for around a month. Hopefully weather will have improved by the time I get back!!

Reggie passed his MOT :thumbs:

They said they have checked/adjusted the tracking so it's bang on, but he's still pulling like a pig to the left. My other thought had been sticky caliper but it's just passed the MOT so can't be that. They couldn't change my wheels and see if it was a wheel issue cause they can't find the locking wheel nut.

Bwuh-oh.

You probably have but have you checked the tyre pressures? Even a slightly flat tyre will cause pulling.

I haven't myself (I've been very lazy with the car since I got it.. :oops: ) but I assumed the garage would have done this.

I only need to drive him til Friday, then he gets about 5 weeks off work. I should hopefully have some money to buy him some new shoes when I get back anyway so will be getting new tyres to suit.

Which reminds me, I've got a set of Team D Pro Race 3 wheels with T1Rs that will be coming up for sale. Currently sat on the old car, just haven't had time to remove them yet. I will get a for sale post up eventually. If anyone's interested though..!

PACKAGES ARE ARRIVIIIING :D

New wing to replace my vandalised one is here.
Also got me an upper front brace courtesy of a fellow PP member :thumbs:
Shiny exhaust manifold (cheapo ebay jobbie, but I hear they do the job)

I was busy with Puma on Saturday.

That exhaust isn't for a puma, but I am hoping it can be remade to suit.

I also found out why Reggie has been pulling like a pig...

I can get my fingers in there, and yes you can see all the steel banding if you look inside the flap.

Oopsie! Thankfully, I still had all of Puma's original props. I know they are a bit buckled, but two still had winter grips on with loads of tread. So they went on the front. I managed to find one wheel to go on the back along with the spare and off I went.

It`s a problem with generous MOTs
A so called "friendly" tester might let you go with a bloody dangerous car.
Those tyres could have left you in all sorts of trouble.
Still no harm done, you found it before anything happened..

Lesson...
know every nut and bolt (and tyre) on your car if you cant rely on the MOT man to flag up problems.

ArtfulHussy said:
Yeah. Its a mate. I knew it was a dodgy mot but didn't realise it was this dodgy!
oooh, that's a bit iffy... as long as your 'mate' knows where to draw the line between an (almost) pass and a (potentially) bad/dangerous fail. :eek:k:

Very iffy. I don't think he really looked at the car.

Still, it's done now. Once I get started on Reggie ill know exactly what's on him so will have peace of mind then. He is booked in for some welding next week. Hopefully get ball rolling after that.

Back