birmingham

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeffenson45

jst wandering if anyone fancied a meet somewhare near the birmingham area? never been to a meet but wish to start making an appearance. dont know how it works so if u could give me some pionters maby i could organise one. thnx

Potentially, I'm interested.

Have a look through the meets section, they should give you some ideas. Alternatively, there's a meet coming up in Leics next month - not too far from you :cool:

ime defo up for the leics meet so be sure to see me there. will have a look through the meets section an try an sort sumthin out hopefully soon :)

i go bassets pole near tamworth on a sunday night and ill also be heading to the leicster meet hopefully sporting a freshly painted rear bumper lol if not ill be rockin in primer lol

Once again you've missed the ending, it should read "Soz Bruv, innit?" Please attend the next remedial course on "How to get down wiv da crew on da streets, innit (bruv, bro, blood, ho, man, please use as required)".

You boys! dont forget your car was built in a factory frequented by Aston Martins which puts it in the higher eschelons of automotive society innit.

Brum meet up would be good I have now found out we have 2 FRPS in Balsall Common, bought it because they are much it because they are much more exclusive than an elise and another one turns up within 100 m of my house!!!!!!

Simon

clarkie said:
i go bassets pole near tamworth on a sunday night and ill also be heading to the leicster meet hopefully sporting a freshly painted rear bumper lol if not ill be rockin in primer lol

me too FRP black rims :)

well, if anyone lives in brum. i was told there a meet coming up.
Charlotte 'Fefe' Bamford

MASS MEET
13th april 8pm
Notcutts Stratford Rd
Shirley, Solihull, West Midlands B90 4EN. ill be there in my frp dont no wot is like tho.

someone sent it me on FB. think it was a local group by me. dont no them lol.. but i didn't go as no1 i knew was going.

But theres is big one coming up 23rd april there. Its from the tesco to hall green and back. The police will be the led cars there and back so no playing up if any go lol. ill be there in mt frp and some of my pals. but there be loads of bikes bout 3000+
its on fb if you type in (This is england cruise parade) also you tube..

This event is scheduled to start at 18:00 till 21.00 on 23 April 2011 at Nottcutts.

Blue3 said:
You boys! dont forget your car was built in a factory frequented by Aston Martins which puts it in the higher eschelons of automotive society innit.

Brum meet up would be good I have now found out we have 2 FRPS in Balsall Common, bought it because they are much it because they are much more exclusive than an elise and another one turns up within 100 m of my house!!!!!!

Simon

lol and another in stechford :)

Latest posts

Back