Brands Hatch Track Day - Monday 03 November 2014

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bentleya

Brands Hatch Open Pit Lane Track Day - Monday 03 November 2014

Having spoken about this event at Ford Fair as well as in a few topics on the Forum.

Open pit lane track day at Brands Hatch Indy Circuit - 105 dB(A) Drive-by 92 dB(A)

Tickets are £159.00
Additional driver - £25.00
Additional passenger - £10.00
Helmet hire - £10.00

http://www.msvtrackdays.com/car/calendar/2014/nov/3-bh-gen.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Our General car trackdays operate using an Open Pit Lane format giving you the flexibility to go on and off circuit as you please throughout the day. You will be able to enjoy all the circuit time you can handle to develop your driving skills.

Brands Hatch Indy Circuit is a real favourite amongst trackday drivers. This relatively short circuit is surprisingly difficult to perfect with double apexes at both Druids and Clearways. The swoops and dips add to excitement culminating in Paddock Hill Bend often described as being like dropping off the edge of the world! It should be on the list of must-dos for every trackday driver in the country!

We look forward to seeing you here!

Going;
Aaron
Neil

Interested;
Alan

This is sorely tempting :grin: id love to have a crack at Brand Hatch
225 miles from mine though! :?
I'll have to weigh this one up...

Be great to have you mate, esp to pick your brain regarding driving fast on track!

Gutted this is frigging miles away from me. Do one at Croft and I'll be there :grin:

If we get 5 or more drivers will we get the 10% discount Aaron?

http://www.msvtrackdays.com/car/special-offers.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bentleya said:
Just got round to booking myself on.

So, so far there is; Neil and myself? Have you booked Alan?

Not yet, but I will be! :grin: anyone else going?

Can't believe it! Tried to book yesterday and it's fully booked! :-( spoke to them and they said it's rare as they don't normally booked up until the last 2 weeks! (& typical it only got fully booked yesterday morning!!) I've put myself on the reserve list so hopefully someone will drop out before then. He said people normally do although they don't get their money back, just a credit to use at a later date. I'll keep my fingers crossed! :grin:

Think brands has been so expensive this year over the summer, that people have been waiting for the cheaper ones, I have always in past booked brands within a weeks of the trackday, and often the day before, and its had spaces, usually late november to march, as check weather, and if reasonably ok, then book, was usually 99-129 quid through winter

You gona come down anyways Alan? Someone may not just turn up on the day or you can get passengers laps (sure Aaron wouldn't mind as well) or drive mine.

grayfox said:
You gona come down anyways Alan? Someone may not just turn up on the day or you can get passengers laps (sure Aaron wouldn't mind as well) or drive mine.

I'd like to mate, although I'll just be gutted if I can't get to drive my own one around there! :shock:

Latest posts

Back