Breaking 2001/Y 1.7 in Medium Steel Blue air con

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ian G

Build date 01.06.2001

picture_004_large.jpg

picture_003_large.jpg

picture_002_large.jpg

picture_005_large.jpg

6000CD £45 + £5
Set of 9 spokes, tyres at 7,6,5,5mm, £170 + £30

Side damage as per pics. Everything else available.

Collection welcome from Liverpool or delivery priced per item.

Sound, just finishing up on the Melina one from the other thread then we're going to bring the MS Blue on in, you've got the pick of almost an entire car, excuse the thin cockpit :lol:

They're already off, both cars are in bits now. I did have a little look but I couldn't see them in two parts, that car might be too new?

focuszetec said:
Front discs and calipers, as want to upgrade my '99 brakes, are they in good condition and how much?

Discs and calipers from that car are sold but I've another one coming in next week should be suitable.

You currently on 239s and want 259s? Price is £62 delivered if so but hang fire until I've seen this other car.

Ian G said:
focuszetec said:
Front discs and calipers, as want to upgrade my '99 brakes, are they in good condition and how much?

Discs and calipers from that car are sold but I've another one coming in next week should be suitable.

You currently on 239s and want 259s? Price is £62 delivered if so but hang fire until I've seen this other car.

Thats exactly what I want. Thanks for letting me know, I will keep an eye out for the next car but if you can bear me in mind when you get in in. Cheers

Not got the pair from that car, got another coming Tuesday which might be suitable. They're £10ea. plus postage of £8.

Latest posts

Back