Silver 1.4 Breaking

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MattyD34

Hi there,

The bottom of end my 1.4 has given up and I don't have the space to do a transplant, or the money to have someone else do it. I have other means of transport so it's just not worth the hassle of me hanging on to it.

EVERYTHING on the car is for sale.
I'm in Dublin, Ireland so smaller items I will ship, bigger ones (such as engline/box/ body panels) are collection only.
The engine is not in good shape (obviously) although the head isn't too bad and no damage to cams.
Engine/box/chassis have (roughly) 71k miles on them.

Other than that the car is in great shape.

No rust on wheel arches/sills/ anywhere else, however the paint is..interesting, due to some "aesthetic" choices that were made somewhere in its earlier life. Cross member of front bumper is painted gloss back in an Evo 10 style. Mirrors, Fuel filler cap and door handles also painted gloss back, but there is a difference in the silver around it, some wavy patterns (not lifting, just odd paint) Lower front bumper/skirt, window rubber and plastic surrounds were also painted gloss back because the grey-black didnt fit the theme :lol:

15" Sierra Cosworth lattice alloys sprayed and powder coated gloss black- medium kerbing. €125

Tow bar with all necessary fittings. Not suitable for towing vehicles (rated for 160kg or so). I got it because I couldn't find any other way of carrying bikes because of the Pumas shape. €80

HID kit, +led halos (like bmw) €25

Standard vs HID

Hoffman race tube and Sportex back box (4" Jap tip) € 100 for both..€30/ €110 each if I can separate them :lol:

Any interior trim and bits will probably be €5- €15 depending on what it is.

All Seats €40 upholstered.

Bought a Genuine ford coil pack to try and fix (in vain) issues I was having about a month ago. €130 new, has less than 100 miles on it so someone can have for €50

Obviously there is a lot of parts so I can't price everything but feel free to reply to the post here or email/call me to see if an item is available or can be shipped. Shipping costs will vary with the item but I'll find out any prices as and when I need to :)

Kind Regards,

Matt

Email: [email protected]
Phone: 00 353 87 6434446

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back