Breaking 2001/Y 1.7 in Panther Black full leather

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ian G

4857_001_medium.jpg

4857_002_medium.jpg

4857_003_medium.jpg

4857_004_medium.jpg

4857_005_medium.jpg

4857_006_medium.jpg

4857_007_medium.jpg

4857_008_medium.jpg

4857_009_medium.jpg

Rear bumper is OK, £50 delivered
Other panels are imperfect.

Full black leather to include all seats and cards, £200 delivered, may split, tell me what you need.

Headlights are OK but not fantastic, some crazing to the plastic but they're not yellowed -
Pair delivered £45
Single light delivered £25

Wheels and tyres, two at 5.5mm, two at 4.5mm, £130 delivered,

All other parts available see my other threads.

Collection also welcome from Liverpool.

Hello mate

I might be interested in the rear bumper if it's still available.

When you say the rear bumper is OK, could you just let me know the condition, particularly the paint, as mine's ok apart from some bit chips in the paintwork!

Many thanks
Al :grin:

Bumper is good but its had mudflaps on it, need to check those haven't left a mark. I'll whip them off in a bit.

Cheers mate, just let me know. Although the mudflaps can be left on if you want!

Many thanks

Ian G said:
Bumper is good but its had mudflaps on it, need to check those haven't left a mark. I'll whip them off in a bit.

Ian G said:
You have mudflaps already or do you want me to throw the front pair in for an extra £10?

Hello mate

Yep, that sounds good to me! An extra tenner for the front mudflaps!

Cheers

Cheers mate

How do you deliver? Is it done on certain days etc.? May need to get someone to take it in for me or work it around my days off!

Many thanks

On stuff like that it goes next day from when it leaves me, which itself takes a day. So if I booked it tomorrow they'd come for it Monday and it would be delivered Tuesday. So I can tie it in with your day off by booking the collection for the day before.

If no one is there to receive, you get a card to take to the depot - list is here -

https://www.city-link.co.uk/our-locations/detailed.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You'll know which one when its booked as its on the tracking info.

Can also constrain on times, prior to noon or prior to 1030 but that is more expensive.

Cheers Ian

I'll sort out payment tonight when I'm home. I don't have PayPal so I'll use the wife's account as I do for most things! (it will show as Jessica Simpson) I'm off next Thursday so it would be great if you could tie the delivery in with then.

Many thanks
Alan :grin:

Hi,,
How much do you want for the complete leather ineterior?
Can it be delivered on a saturday morning?

Let me know cost, delivery etc.

Cheers Mark

PS Wahts the condition like?

Hello mate

Just wanted to check that the bumper went out today and is due for delivery tomorrow.

Cheers

Ian G said:
Sound - will book it to go out Wednesday.

Ian G said:
Got it cheers.

Hello mate

I hope all's good your end now!

Just wanted to check whether you've sent out that rear bumper?

Many thanks

Back