Part For Sale Breaking ford puma1.7 1999

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm breaking a puma melina blue I have but still in car you would have to take off as I'm not a mechanic.
Roof lining. Blue steering wheel, parcel shelf,headlamps rear lamps ,fog lamps ,middle and rear exhaust (new off car )
Carpet,fuel tank and fuel sender pump is seized ,door mirrors ,seat belts ,sun visors,brake servo, frt bumper rear bumper x2 ,spare wheel carrier which I've painted up ,glove box lid ,fanblade wheels , washer bottle and pump now sold,rear axle ,wiper arms frt windscreen non heated already out ofall parts are going at reasonable prices to keep other pumas on the road maybe other parts I've not mentioned body shell is sold Interior sold frt wings sold engine and gearbox sold
I'm in sandy Bedfordshire I am willing to post smaller items .

Last edited:
Might be interested in the headliner, I can remove if necessary

That's great when can you come you can make me a sensible offer when it's out if you like my mobile number is 07511175530 give me a call and I can give address

Hi, after a couple of fiddly trim parts that I can't get from Ford if available - the plastic caps which cover front wiper arm nuts, would need them posting too if possible?

Hi, after a couple of fiddly trim parts that I can't get from Ford if available - the plastic caps which cover front wiper arm nuts, would need them posting too if possible?
I think I've got a pair I can do £6plus postage are you in uk send me your address by email I only take payment by PayPal

The only part I could see attached to bumper are mudflaps are you talking about the felt shield guard under the wheel arch

Sorry Danny I would love to come but just too busy so please move the car on if you need to. Thanks though. George

I'm breaking a puma melina blue I have but still in car you would have to take off as I'm not a mechanic.
Roof lining. Blue steering wheel, parcel shelf,headlamps rear lamps ,fog lamps ,middle and rear exhaust (new off car )
Carpet,fuel tank and fuel sender pump is seized ,door mirrors ,seat belts ,sun visors,brake servo, frt bumper rear bumper x2 ,spare wheel carrier which I've painted up ,glove box lid ,fanblade wheels , washer bottle and pump now sold,rear axle ,wiper arms frt windscreen non heated already out ofall parts are going at reasonable prices to keep other pumas on the road maybe other parts I've not mentioned body shell is sold Interior sold frt wings sold engine and gearbox sold
I'm in sandy Bedfordshire I am willing to post smaller items .
Do you have the headlights and if so are they clear (i.e. not misted )

Back