Part For Sale Breaking ford puma1.7 1999

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have several headlamps in different condition all are used not all are clear like new but a good polish will bring them back up good
Hi Danny,

I need a near side headlight, mine has a crack in it, ideally not too misted up, how much posted to Berkshire please, Carl

I have several headlamps in different condition all are used not all are clear like new but a good polish will bring them back up good
Also after so minor parts, square rubber bonnet support, wiper arm nut cover, door panel screw covers etc

Hi Danny,

I need a near side headlight, mine has a crack in it, ideally not too misted up, how much posted to Berkshire please, Carl

I can have a look Monday afternoon I will send over some photos of what I
I have a good condition left hand one apart from the seal on it to pack and post it out £55 total Inc of headlamp I only accept payment by PayPal no bacs transfer if interested email [email protected] and u will get it sorted for you .cheers danny

Attachments

• 20240212_125515.jpg
    20240212_125515.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 1
  • 20240212_125550.jpg
    20240212_125550.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240212_125533.jpg
    20240212_125533.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 1
  • 20240212_125528.jpg
    20240212_125528.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
Sounds like you may have something that would suit me. Where are you a if not close can you post (with good packaging)

John

The door panel screw covers are just flat plastic poppers that cover the two main bolt holes, I`m ok for mirrors at the mo though

yes the n/s lamp would be good, how do we go ahead with this £55 delivered, yes?

If you send me a email with your postal address Inc of post code and contact number I only accept PayPal payment and my email and PayPal is [email protected] as soon as I get the details and payment I will get sorted I also will send photos of how its packaged and proof I've sent it I look forward to hearing back from you cheers danny

The door panel screw covers are just flat plastic poppers that cover the two main bolt holes, I`m ok for mirrors at the mo though
I've got a few door panel poppers, did you need grey or blue, and top, middle or bottom ones?

Back