Camping Trip in the Lake District... 11th-13th Sept 2010

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a bit breezy up there but it was OK. It was a bit marshy and soggy after some rain so we probably just sank in a little bit and couldn't move :funny:

LOL!! well it would have kept the heat in abit lol!! :lol:

probs pass Tan Hill when we do the Buttertubs route :)

oh yeah... i think ill bring mine too lol!!! probs need it! haha :D

Ooo camping...I am so up for this next year. I am a Lakes lass so not too far from home - have tent, will travel :)

Also have a varied amount of kit, extra tent for instance for members who want to go but have no tent.

Roads up at Pooley Bridge way are fab!

Hi Zara i'd like to come to this too, got to sample some of the roads you have up there!.

Performance Car did a road trip issue for their last mag and the roads around there were used as were the Wrynose and Hardknott passes and Knott road with Blakey road near Rosedale Abbey. Could try them if there's time?.

yeah was thinking the Hardknott pass for the Sunday.... :)

I shall pop ya on the list mate! :eek:k:

Got lots of ideas flying around and been having a good look around the area for possibilites...

Will post pics and ideas throughout the thread for you guys to look at and give you opinions... I already have a good idea of plans for the whole weekend...

Hardknott Pass... only thing missing.. A PUMA!!

I LOVE this pic...
View media item 83
View media item 84
View media item 85
enjoy... :D :D

I know! I wish it was next week lol!!!

looking forward to going up there for some investigation though ;)

Ta muchly! :grin: Good grief, this will be awesome!

I hope the weather'll be good and the roads free of tourists :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back