Can someone tell me what exactly i have done wrong?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DradusContact

Me and amanda had a fallings out last night. We normally get on really well and i cant remember the last time we had a big argument.

I was in the cinema till half 9 last night. Bare in mind i left for work at 8am meaning i was out of the house for nearly 14 hours. I got home, and amanda was watching a dvd. I asked her to pasue it while i spoke to her. I had to ask her a few times before she finally paused it, which i think is so rude. I havent seen her all day and i get in and its like the TV is more important than anything else.

I had my tea while she watched her film, and after a while she asked me if everything was ok. I said lately that she had been a bit moody and she decided to take exception to it....... by getting get in a mood. She wouldnt talk to me apart from quick one word answers, so i had enough of it and went to bed. She came to bed a short while later and lay there sobbing. I asked her 3 times what was wrong and she ignored me. This morning when i was about to leave for work she came down to the kitchen and just stood in the doorway for a minute, didnt say anything then went back to bed. then when i got to work she had text me saying she was going her mums tonight.

Im in work till 9pm tonight and ive no idea if she will be home when i get there. I havent replied to her text this morning as i dont think arguing via text is the way to go about it, and i dont even know what ive done.

you havent done anything wrong by the sounds of things, tbh she should have spoken to you if something was up - )I know how your feeling coz this happened to me in the Easter time when I was in Ireland and didnt know if Andy myparter waz going to be there when I returned)
Maybe give her some space tonigh - arguing via text is def not the answer and maybe call her tomorrow for a chat.
You both need to talk but I think space maybe a good idea for tonight if she isnt there - dont pester her - I know this may sound cruel and believe me I know but it will give you both time to think.

I hope you ok and sorry to hear this

****HUGS****

From the sounds of it mate, doesn't sound like you've done anything wrong. I know it's hard, but give her some space and don't text or phone her (speaking from recent experience here - it just creates far too many problems).

Hope you two are going to be OK - sure you will be

*manly hugs*

I dont even think women understand women sometimes, we dont even need to do anythin and were in the wrong, ur not the 1st and most certainly not the last to be in this situation :eek:k:

lol cheers guys. Going home in 20 mins, so hopefully she will be there when i get in.

sometimes you got to admit the fact that your male and from experience that is usually enough. give her some space and all will be fine i am sure.

Why dont women (some not all, :-D ) realise that unless they tell us what we have done we cant do or change anything about it?

Sounds to me like she has something to tell you but doesnt know how to start the conversation, you just need to sit down together and have a proper no secrets conversation.

Just call me Dr Miriam Stoppard

There are few advantages to being ancient.

One of them is that you have your emotional life sorted.

I sympathise with your problems, at the same time I have some jealousy of the emotional intensity that you lose as time goes by.

Sorry that this was not a more helpful post, but through the angst there are recompenses too.

We are all sorted now, she was at home when i got there. What was really bothering her was the way i get fidgety and bored if i dont like whats on the TV. Seems like a petty reason for a big falling out but hey -ho, its something i can at least work on. I honestly had no idea what was bothering her.

Live and learn.

good to hear this! :)
We can be a funny breed sometimes haha!!
As long as everythings ok now.

Thats women for you, PMT.

At time females will act strangely to gain attention, perhaps you should have been with her at the cinema, may be she fells you were at cinema with another lady – who knows. If I could read women I would be worth millions. Only Amanda and you can sort matters out. May she just wants some TLC, send her flowers.

Good to hear you're back on track :)

Could she feel neglected because you have been working a lot recently?

Yeah, a tough balance to maintain mate :(

Are you still searching for another day job too?

Shame you can't setup a side line that you and Amanda could do together.

I've not really thought that idea through much though :?

red said:
Yeah, a tough balance to maintain mate :(

Are you still searching for another day job too?

Shame you can't setup a side line that you and Amanda could do together.

I've not really thought that idea through much though :?

No, i dont think you have lol! Start business togther, classic.

Hopefully i can get a job out of this CCNA.

Yeah, as long as you can prove you have reasonable understanding in the interviews to i'd say you will have a good chance of getting a different job.

How are you getting on with the course?

Not too bad so far. Im struggling a bit with Default gateways, subnet masks and the binary side of it.

Back