car talk

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madhillbilly17

Anyone else talk to there car when your working on it? i do but never really thought about it,guess its normal tho :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvG_M_fAkXU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I will admit I have talked to my car on a couple of occasions.... But only when I'm about to swear at it when something won't undo!

I always speak to my "millie" when I enter the garage where it is hiding under its cover.....as yet it has never replied :-(

I talk to Puma all the time. Recently a lot of it has been along the lines of..

*cracks knuckle off hard edge for umpteenth time*
"Jesus Christ puma what is your f*kn problem, really? I mean, i appreciate I've always been rough with you, but you know i care about you, otherwise I'd've scrapped you like all the other cars that I've had. I've bought you expensive new things. I've spent more time with you than anyone i know. I've battered myself black and blue trying to rebuild you better and stronger after the deer incident. I don't understand why you are making this so difficult for me. I've tried everything i can think of, but i ain't a bloody code reader. Cut me some slack and work with me a bit, would you?"

This came during a period of prolonged lack of sleep, too much work, too much caffeine and energy drinks and when i was beaten all over from doing battle with rusty bolts etc. One night I just caved and lay in the boot waving my hands around.

Back