Chris's Puma

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yipee- I got them off ebay, just searched for right size and few different sellers were selling them. Rear was about £6 posted, fronts around £ 10-15 posted I would guess. They're about the same as 'normal' blades I would say, I just go for these over normal ones as they look miles better I think.

Don't like the look of the old ones with all the holes in plastic bit on the otherside of the blade, aeros just look smoother.

Dradus, glad you like them so far, as I said, they're hardly amazing in terms of performance (they're still JUST wiperblades lol) but I htink they're worth getting over normal ones for the looks alone.

I prefer getting Bosch ones that actually work over ones that look pretty.

:p

The wipers ive ordered are too big i think. im so stupid some times, dont know wht i didnt check propely. i ordered 22' instead of 19' i hope they fit.

I emailed the guy after i paid for them this morning telling him what models they were for, but he may have just sent it without checking. Ive emailed him again but no reply yet. Will they fit? Didnt somebody say you can have a larger one on the drivers side? IF i only had to buy/send back one set it wouldnt be quite so embarrasing.

You can have a 22" (3" more) with a 16" (3" less) I expect?

He has emailed me saying he will 'try' and swap them. Eh? Well he has either sent them, in whcih case its too late, or he hasnt, and he can send different ones!

BTW sorry for stealing your thread chris!

DradusContact said:
He has emailed me saying he will 'try' and swap them. Eh? Well he has either sent them, in whcih case its too late, or he hasnt, and he can send different ones!

BTW sorry for stealing your thread chris!

lol, you'd think so!

Oh, and no worries, just have it returned soon! ;)

Well my Puma's going in for its service tomorrow, and whilst its in I'm getting them to fit some new discs and pads I bought ages ago but never got round to fitting (mainly due to time and the awful cold weather)

Plus, they're gonna quote me a price for both rear arches *gulp!*

Are your arches in repairable condition? My passenger side is, but driver's is long beyond help.

[albumimg]1327[/albumimg]

Zenithus said:
Are your arches in repairable condition? My passenger side is, but driver's is long beyond help.

[albumimg]1327[/albumimg]

I'd be getting both cut out and new metal put in, drivers side isnt as bad as that but has got a bit worse with the winter, passenger side has just a small spot.

Mine's getting the arch off Zara's scrappy put on. Hers does't have any rust at all so it just makes for ease really.

Right collected the car an hour ago or so from its service. It had the usual stuff done (minus air filter) plus needed something to do with rear drum (cylinder something?) at little cost, also got them to stop my door clicking, and they fitted my discs and pads. Plus they're gonna get back to me about doing the rear wings.

Oh and have to say, driving it again after all of 1 day without it felt good. I took my mums car to placement (a new style passat 2.0 TDI) which goes like the proverbial of a shovel and has great breaks, and grips v v well being the sport model but just doesn't tell you as much as the puma does and has very light steering especially for a big car. The Puma felt like a go kart with the handling coupled with its squeeks etc.

Latest posts

Back