Christmas Eve Polishing Session

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zenithus

On Christmas Eve, me and Zara took the Pumas up to the black wash in South Shields before Colin came up. Went back to hers and polished both of them (Zara took a lot more care with hers).

Just thought I'd share some of the results :-D

[albumimg]1148[/albumimg]
[albumimg]1149[/albumimg]
[albumimg]1150[/albumimg]
[albumimg]1151[/albumimg]

8)

Dedication that close to Christmas.

Wait until you seen wat happened to my shiny Kat on Christmas Day Jamie!!
will get piccy soon....

Thats a typical example of Mr. Sod's Law :(

Bloody typical eh? Mine's OK as far as I know, but I haven't been out today so anything could've happened...

oh hey got no idea lol!!!
I think they ganged up on it - I park in the same spot al the time at my dads aswell and never once had a bird shit on it....

:hide:

Either you had a squadron of birds go over with a damn good aim, or you parked under a tree?

:(

it was under a tree but thing is I always park there :S and Ive never had a bird shite on it before lol... maybe it was coz it was extra shiny lol

I cleaned mine on friday, was looking good. A few days of this crappy weather have already took away alot of the shine though. At least i got saturday out of it, i parked it right outside the door of the cinema so everyone coming in and out got an eyefull of it all day, i caught a few people checking it out!

Mine is rapidly starting to look as it did on Zaras meet.

spot the mod :)

P1050790.jpg

Neil said:
Mine is rapidly starting to look as it did on Zaras meet.

I noticed that when I saw you on Saturday...
mind you Black is filthy atm poor lass :(

Back