Definitive FRP parts list?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raspberrycheesecake

Is there a definitive list of parts that are specific to the FRP?

It would be handy to have (or collate) a list to avoid multiple "Is this a special FRP part" posts

We could even add non OEM parts where they're no longer available, so that people know what could be used in place instead. Or if they don't want to pay the full Ford / Pumabuild price, they know what their alternatives are...

Bigger:
http://i742.photobucket.com/albums/xx69/fredbloggsstuff2/Puma/FRP%20Parts%20list/7183a968.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://i742.photobucket.com/albums/xx69/fredbloggsstuff2/Puma/FRP%20Parts%20list/23f4b136.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://i742.photobucket.com/albums/xx69/fredbloggsstuff2/Puma/FRP%20Parts%20list/0bff6108.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I have tried to get on RPOC but they are not accepting new members..well that was a year ago.

RPOC might as well just be a spam site these days. I subscribe to a couple of threads on there, and every single notification I've received in the last year or so has been spam.

Sad really, but people move on.

No we have started changing it around. There is going to be new staff on board and changing how it is.

You can now buy your membership again and trying to make it how it was.

"we" ?

I take it you're on the team then?

Nothing has been decided but there will be some very keen people on board and hopefully things will become a bit more active.

Be good to get it back up to full strength - as you say: there are lots of very knowledgeable folk on RPOC.

:eek:k:

paulob1 said:
I have tried to get on RPOC but they are not accepting new members..well that was a year ago.

That's the most stupid thing I've ever heard about a club! Surely if anything they would restrict their membership to 500; one for every version made!

Hope you get it up and running properly Aaron.

Perhaps that's worded badly, they're not dealing with new memberships. Its not a deliberate decision to decline them, just no one in charge to do it.

i dont see why we should pay to be a member....if thats the case then i want paying everytime i write a guide and submit it!!!!

because lets be honest the money going into rpoc DOESNT go towards parts being made / bought and stored etc!!! it pays for the mods etc to have a free day at castle combe twice a year!!!

I don't think this is the place to talk about it, you have your own opinion Paul and i totally respect that. I need to send you an email Ian, been meaning to do that.

Like you have said on the Facebook group, i was hoping the change was going to come from a different route. But we should give it a chance.

jacko said:
i dont see why we should pay to be a member....if thats the case then i want paying everytime i write a guide and submit it!!!!

because lets be honest the money going into rpoc DOESNT go towards parts being made / bought and stored etc!!! it pays for the mods etc to have a free day at castle combe twice a year!!!

lol..another wild and stupid Jacko post... :lol:

The club does own a fair few parts actually... list of mods is small..active mods even smaller unfortunatly.. :?

I wonder if this thread can get back to the original topic? I.E. Racing puma specific parts?

Back