Do I Sell The Puma ???

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reeso-Puma

Evening everyone could do with abit of advice tonight basically I’ve had my 1.4 puma for almost a year now will have 3 years no claims in April yes i know April is a way away but if i keep my driving licence clean then happy days.

My car now has a full 12months MOT which will help it sell abit easier so what I’m getting at do i sell my puma in April too get a 1.7 cause I’ve seen alot of 1.7s at a very affordable price i just want something abit quicker and what do you all think insurance will be like and will it be alot more expensive too run.

And how much do you think my puma is worth ?
its got 97000 miles
12month MOT
very good condition
23052010276.jpg

Any advice guys much appreciate it.

James

Do a quote now on a 1.7 (with a comparison website) to see the difference. It is group 12 but I don't know what the 1.4 is so not sure how much of a jump it'll be.

I don't think they're much more expensive to run. The cambelt needs changing more often but apart from that and a very slight increase in mpg can't think of anything else that will cost more.

crystalpuma said:
Do a quote now on a 1.7 (with a comparison website) to see the difference. It is group 12 but I don't know what the 1.4 is so not sure how much of a jump it'll be....

The insurance groups have all changed (again) remember so a 1.4 is group 19 and a 1.7 is 25.

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=62" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

God knows how they come up with the groups : Cherie's Millennium is now group 27, the same as my ST!

Back