Do we wave ?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mustardmit

In the oldendenden days of my driving history, I used to have a 2CV (don't laugh pls) and it was customary to wave at another oncoming one if you spotted each other, which I thought was quite nice.
Do Puma owners do this ?
MM

Some people wave and flash lights at other Puma's. The problem with the Puma is there are still quite a few around, so unless the other driver is on a forum, then most don't wave/flash back

Ah ok, I don't see many of them around here and thought they might be slightly rare.
Well I've only had the wee beastie for a couple of days.
I bet it becomes like that though :)

I didnt see many before but now I notice them all the time. However i think all the ones round my way arent on the forums. :(

I used to wave in track saxo and mr2, megane had a few flashes sometimes. Best one was the boxster s mind :)

You are starting a theme here, my first car was a 1988 2cv dolly and yes waving was v popular.
That was the start of my days of modifying, i had it lowered with a side exit 3 inch exhaust. Well saxos and corsas werent around then.

Keep waving the worst that can happen is they dont wave back.
Mustardmit said:
In the oldendenden days of my driving history, I used to have a 2CV (don't laugh pls) and it was customary to wave at another oncoming one if you spotted each other, which I thought was quite nice.
Do Puma owners do this ?
MM

*Keep waving the worst that can happen is they dont wave back*
Yes, but I couldn't cope with the feelings of rejection :-(
You lowered and exhaust modded a deux cheveaux ?!!
The best mod I ever heard of for a 2cv was the twin engined one, I think it was called the 2cv Safari.

I've heard about it - is this the one where they all have to have the rag-tops replaced with hard tops because they wouldn't comply with racing rules otherwise ?

Mustardmit said:
Do Puma owners do this ?
MM
Was it men who usually waved back from other 2cv's or women ?

Latest posts

Back