Dutch 2000 1,7

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahh, crud. Yesterday I didn't test the wipers etc because, well drying paint and disconnected wiper at the rear and no sprayers at the front.

But now, right stalk doesn't do anything.

First sleep. maybe later test the connectors.

blech.

/addendum, Well that sucked.

I first checked the fuse, it was blown, maybe I made a bad contact whilst placing it.

Welll....

After replacing the fuse, front and rear wiper moved, front slowly, both sprayers squirted. After a moment I noticed a whisp of smoke from behind the steering wheel.

Well, lets say, I'm back to the old mechanism.

db

Last edited:
Ahh, crud. Yesterday I didn't test the wipers etc because, well drying paint and disconnected wiper at the rear and no sprayers at the front.

But now, right stalk doesn't do anything.

First sleep. maybe later test the connectors.

blech.

/addendum, Well that sucked.

I first checked the fuse, it was blown, maybe I made a bad contact whilst placing it.

Welll....

After replacing the fuse, front and rear wiper moved, front slowly, both sprayers squirted. After a moment I noticed a whisp of smoke from behind the steering wheel.

Well, lets say, I'm back to the old mechanism.

db
I'm not sure but I think there's 2 types of indicators/wiper/headlight switches, analogue speedometer and digital speedometer.

Reactions: red
Back