Easter Bank Holiday Camping 2011 22nd to the 25th April

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Literally that is Sweet!!

Back on topic- anyone remeber shopping in Kwik Saves? They still ahd one in Phwelli last time i went lol

Just a small bump guys- After talkign with Caz and Dunc last night i was also remined of Tycross circut circut as well at Anglesy- Reasonably good roads to drive there and of course- the track its self which would be fun (not sure on costs etc- but i will look into this later on.)

Disappointed with the weather they had this weekend- but on the plus side, it should in theroy mean its good for next year :thumbs:

Just a quick nudge to bring this in veiw again.

Either way this trip will be being rolled out and going ahead- even if there is but a small number of us for it.

Concret Dates Sorted out for this now folks

Once the 2011 Meets Forum is done if One of the Mods can move this over and we can get everything sorted out fully.

I may have to pull out of this if it goes ahead mate, seriously thinking about returning to the Yorkshire dales for that weekend as I can get in to a travelodge for £19 per night, abit more realistic for me :)

soz.

Nah its cool Z- I'll see what happens with this cause i don't want to do loads more work if it's something people decide they don't want to do.

Scotty1.7 said:
Concret Dates Sorted out for this now folks

Once the 2011 Meets Forum is done if One of the Mods can move this over and we can get everything sorted out fully.

Your wish.. blah, blah, blah.

:cool:

Thank you Dal- The First Offical Meet Thread for ProjectPuma 2011 season goes to me

Guiys I'm going to speak to the owner in a couple of weeks time see if we could do as Spike suggested and get a area rater then pitches-might be more feasible- and get a better idea of costs

So now we have concrete dates who is up for this?

Call it Pumas in The Wild show ha

i will be as if everything goes to plan il be able to take holidays when i want but not sure if i will be in the puma or the other car/van

I won't be able to commit til nearer the time I am afraid. I can normally only afford one holiday per year so it will be a big stretch, prob depends on me getting a new job.

np Vix's

Was nice to meet thee and mr kev yesturday.

I'll mark as maybe ok- im aiming for a pitch area- not numbers- so if you wanna leave it till the last min to decide then it will be cool.

None of my money is going towards a caged wild animal (don't open the can of worms!).

I am happy to pay full price and I won't leave it til the last minute, just not almost a year in advance! :)

Guys- I won't be able to attend this now with the burden of what Bee is going to cost to get stright, Happy to plan it for you all and sort it out, but I won't be able to go.

Not happy about this descion- looks like i'll be able to do just one show next year- if I'm lucky. Really need to get my money in order and get my self stright.

Sorry for this

Latest posts

Back