Fiesta in the Park - 8th May 2016 - Huntingdon

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going with another club, means I'd better start fitting all the bits I've accumulated for the Fez over the winter

The passes have arrived! And for the only the second time that I can remember with FITP, we know where the stand is in advance! We're right near the entrance, lining the the fence nearest the road, so we'll be one of the first stands people will see when they come in.

kAWI91L.gif

All details of the meet point are in the 2nd post of the thread.

We've decided to postpone Colin's memorial trophy to Ford Fair. Mostly because I've completely forgotten to do anything about getting it back off Errol, but we tend to have more cars at Ford Fair, so more people will have a chance at taking it home. :D

The only other bits of news is the arrival of Darren's new car: http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?p=351171#p351171 It was never certain that it would arrive before FITP, so we've not mentioned it before now. If no-one has any objections, we'll tuck it in a corner on the stand :eek:k:

Hope this upturn in the weather continues to Sunday!

You're not alone!

I'm also hoping my mini decals from DMB arrive before Sunday too! Got to be seen to be representing properly!

Best bring the suncream! :cool:

(and umbrella)

Already washed polished and going to go - puma that is! Took 4hrs but done. At A14 Fenstanton travelodge.

Although mine's not a show car I had been freshening it up for a few days to have a track car to be proud of, I attempted to have my new FRP copy manifold fitted on Friday but it simply didn't, as it was the wrong shape although advertised for the puma! angle where the headers meet the flange was far too steep and if tilted left over an inch gap to the lower engine torque mount. Sent the ebay seller a 'polite' message. Sportex is completely shot, car is currently without a manifold or offside driveshaft so with regret won't be coming along tomorrow.. gutted :(

For anyone who wanted any the items I had for sale please pm me and I can try and sort something else out.

Bad news guys and gals, I won't be at Fitp today, I've tried to get millie sorted but she's still working right, we will deffo be sorted for Ford fair,
I was looking forward to this show as it's only 25 mins down the road, see you all soon

Great day guys and gals :-D

Beautiful weather and good to see a few Pumas up close and personal again!

Back