Fiesta in the Park - 12th May 2013

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cherie

Fiesta in the Park 2013
Sunday 12th May
Huntingdon Racecourse, Cambridgeshire

Official website : http://www.fitp.co.uk

It may be 8 months away at the moment, but we've received our official club invitation to next year's show. :eek:k:

As last year, the tickets are £8 per car plus £1 for the optional commemorative show plaque.

Your Puma doesn't have to be in concours condition to be on the stand, but clean and tidy and in a reasonably presentable condition is all we ask. We don't mind rust, it's a Ford after all!

As with previous years, we'll meet nearby around 7am, I give out the tickets and then convoy to the show site. As it's such an early start, and a long day, I really would recommend stopping somewhere overnight if you've got a long drive to get down to Cambridgeshire.

There are a few local hotels, the nearest is the Premier Inn at the junction of the A14 and A1. There appears to be rooms still available, but if you're thinking of staying there, you do need to book early. As it's literally only a mile and a half from the Show site, it's the first choice of many people who are attending the show.

How to pay:
£8 per car - or £9 if you want a commemorative show plaque too.
Send via paypal to [email protected]
Payment can also be made via cheque or direct bank transfer, please PM for details.

Payment deadline : Midnight Friday 29th March

Attending:

Pumababe
Sparx
Bentleya
Pumaracing62
Evilrob
BigAl
Roots893
jimmyj
Ginger Tom
trueblue
water-bug55
hotrodspike
Severio
Fatttty

I'll be there as long as the kickboxing photography job doesn't clash again.. was gutted about that last time! lol

And not that i'm trying to speak for him (just yet lol) but Mac mentioned about wanting to do the next FITP, so he'll probably come along too

I'll probably be up for this.

The travelodges on the A14 are usually cheaper than the premier inns and within a reasonable distance too

In fact I've just booked a room at Fenstanton for £23 :D

I will be there all the way from sunny Scotland, just booked in to The Three Horseshoes Inn for Sat/Sun nights, see you all there :grin:

Bloody hell Yvonne, you're getting a bit ahead of yourself there!

Having now read the reviews for aforementioned Inn, I have cancelled :x

But........have now rebooked at George Inn actually in Huntingdon, hopefully no more surprises.

Will pay in the very near future.

Never heard of the first one you booked at! The George though, we've had lunch there a couple of times when the parents have visited; very good food, spacious (hate it when restaurants cram as many tables in as they can) and friendly staff. :eek:k:

3 horseshoes is in nearby Houghton, about 7 miles down the road.

One review said that they enjoyed the view of the corridoor through the gap around the bedroom door :!:
Another said that they enjoyed the Karioke in the bar, just a shame they were in bed at the time :-(

Glad to hear second choice sounds good

God we are getting meets up earlier and earlier! :D Hannah and I will be there! hopefully have the silver puma up and running again by then!

Hmmm, if i rebuild my engine and sort my arches before the ticket deadline, i may come up for a few hours to have a quick nosey around at some other pumas ;) do they allow you to sell stuff up their? Got quite a few car parts i could refurb and bring up with me.

Back