Fiesta in the Park 5th May 2019

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Our stand is kinda in the middle - just to the top side of the centre tug of war arena and next to all the trade stands that tend to be all the way down the right hand side.

Should be easy enough to find down the right hand track when you get there.

fitp 2019 map.jpg

Quick upload of various snaps:

P1020297 (Large).JPG
P1020295 (Large).JPG
P1020294 (Large).JPG
P1020293 (Large).JPG
P1020291 (Large).JPG

Hi folks . How do i get access to view the pics from FITP? i'd love to see the ones taken of our two cars and the rest that were there

janine said:
Hi folks . How do i get access to view the pics from FITP? i'd love to see the ones taken of our two cars and the rest that were there
Darren and I have posted a selection of the ones we took in the previous few posts. You'll need to make one more post to be able to see them (it's anti spam limit we had to enforce), then just click on any of the photos to see a larger version. They're not full size, as there's an upload limit on the forum, but if there's any you want a larger version of, just get either of us know. :eek:k:

I've also posted more than I've posted here to the Facebook page.

Nice pics

The purple/ aubergine colour one looks good, is that a puma colour or has it been resprayed?

I think this one could be a respray, but it looks like it could be the standard Ford Thistle colour.

This is also Thistle as a comparison
IMG_1125.JPG

red said:
I think this one could be a respray, but it looks like it could be the standard Ford Thistle colour.

The DVLA still think it's original green :lol: But yes - resprayed Thistle.

That reminds me we really must change the colour on the log book . lol. It was still green 10 weeks ago . The colour is a ford colour but not thistle . Still trying to find the colour code from the painter when i see him .

janine said:
That reminds me we really must change the colour on the log book . lol. It was still green 10 weeks ago . The colour is a ford colour but not thistle . Still trying to find the colour code from the painter when i see him .

Looks good, I like that

Back