Fiesta in the Park - 12th May 2013

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lists updated. :eek:k:

water-bug55 said:
Also maybe its worth PM'ing some of the regulars that havent commented yet?
The show happens at the same time every year, so the regulars on the site should know about it by now. Unfortunately the historical regulars for the show itself, mostly haven't got Pumas any more...

Do I have to come in a puma or will the fiesta do? Know I can't put it on the stand but didn't know if there was parking for 'others' Hope to make it but not sure, getting some big news on sunday and that will decide it one way or the other.

hi guys no longer have a running puma only a fiesta ghia, would happily display it but not sure if thats allowd on the proj p stand?

slayllian said:
hi guys no longer have a running puma only a fiesta ghia, would happily display it but not sure if thats allowd on the proj p stand?

Pumas only on show stands or else Cherie and I would have our own cars on the stand! :lol:

Roots893 said:
Roots893 said:
Can you add us please in FRP294 thank you :eek:)

Just sent payment Cherie
Received, and added to the list! :eek:k:

As Dal says, Pumas only on show stands, and at a push Puma engined cars.

(The only exception so far has been my Zetec S at Ford Fair 2011, as I intended to park in the public parking, but there were spare stand passes and it seemed silly to not use them.)

Dal said:
slayllian said:

Pumas only on show stands or else Cherie and I would have our own cars on the stand! :lol:

:'(

No worries, will pop in on the stand to say hello :grin:

payment sent can you add me to confirmed list, do you send tickets out for this or do we pick them up on day

Picking them up on the day at the pre-show meet point which will 99% be the same as previous years:

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=130&t=16507" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Back