Fiesta in the Park 2017 - Sunday 7th May

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had a go at the brakes on green r97 so it's getting driven there. Much easier and more fun than driving the freelancer.

Ok "buttercup" is packed (apart from our clothes my wife says) shortbread is made.....suncream is in.....deckchair is in......heading south early Friday morn...see you all soon :grin:

See you all Sunday but sadly without "buttercup" sorry guys only one millie on the stand again :-(

Shortbread is however still on :grin:

red said:
Blimey, what happened between yesterday and today?
This happened: (as per Ford Millennium Puma Appreciation Group on Facebook)

18221610_1904038452955183_3801782298009676371_n.jpg

Snap - although I hadn't finished the car when the rain started.

Broken down 15 miles from home. Will not make FITP, plz let anyone you know meeting at yes tescos to get tickets not to wait for me.

redexr said:
Broken down 15 miles from home. Will not make FITP, plz let anyone you know meeting at yes tescos to get tickets not to wait for me.
Noooo! Rotten luck. :(

Fantastic to catch up with the old faces and new ones a like, on my impromptu visit earlier. It was a real pleasure to see a great selection of Puma's on display on the stand today and a real testament to their owners.

Big thank you to Cherie and Darren for organising the day. Lovely to see old friends again and to meet new ones. Roll on Ford fair :)

Thanks to Cherie and Darren for FITP, Caz and me had butterfly's driving down to the meet point and to the show because its been a long time since our last meet and because we where in Bok. Great day with the old and the new.

Thank you all for making me feel welcome, and hope to see you all again at ford fair :cool:

Back