Fiesta in the Park - Sunday May 17th

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need to go to the PumaSpeed stand though - at least they're there!

Some of the larger stands like Pumaspeed may be able to take credit card details, but I would recommend plenty of cash if you're thinking of spending. :eek:k:

Show plaque from 2008:

d0e6389a.jpg

Any ideas what the weather forecast is?

If it's raining on sunday morning, my car won't be making an appearence :'(

Mist at 4am, then broken cloud by 7am, then sunshine for the rest of the day.

http://www.xcweather.co.uk/GB/forecast" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

8)

I've heard its gonna rain all weekend, but i hope the one u checked is right Dal, and tomorrow so i can make Melina Pretty and shiny :D

The general "East Anglia" forecast is saying rain as it'll be further north and east of us.

A friend of mine that flies model aircraft uses the above website as it gives accurate wind speeds and direction and he tells me it's very rarely wrong for that and general weather. We'll see if he's right.

Rain or shine I don't care :p The show must go on :p

I love washing the car in the rain anyway :D Soft water :D

Millie has her shiny new shoes, now to clean inside and out and touch up the manky bits...

Might throw a bucket of muddy water over mine I suppose....

We've finished ours, Studge has just finished giving his a rinse over too.

I was washing mine in a rain shower earlier, saved getting hose pipe on it! ;)

We've got 2 folding chairs, a table and a gazebo in my boot. :eek:k:

Off to bed soonish I think, will need to leave home at five tomorrow morn.

lol..I'm leaving at 3am and am still up...DOH!!

I tried washing mine to make an effort but the hailstone really hurt so I chickened out. Instead I went round my mates and we decided to upgrade my brakes to the Mondeo ones I just bought.

Found some silver colour magic in my garage which I didn't know I had so am bringing that tomorrow to quickly give the Pu' a going over to show willing...lol

Thanks to everyone that came today and put on a great stand.

It's a shame there was the odd shower but it was mostly bright to get round and have a stroll and catch up with old friends.

Obviously there was the bombshell mid morning with the news of Colin's passing away, but I hope he'll have approved of us making our cars look as good as they could and showing off the marque so well.

I'll post up my pictures soon when emotions settle down after quite a day.

Thanks again to all that came.

Back