Ford Fair - 3rd August - Silverstone

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Barry
Do ya mean this one? :-( :-(
http://www.retrofordmagazine.co.uk/events.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Let me know next time you're at Squires and I'll have a drive up.
Paul

A BIG thank you to everyone for making it such a great day again (especially to Cherie & Birthday boy Dal for organising it & letting me share their lovely cake!) :lol:

Great to meet some new & old faces, to see some fab motors and to also catch a bit of sun in the process (some more than others, Sparx) :p as well as eat ice cream!

Also thanks to Erroll for helping me fit my steering wheel and fix my dodgy horn!

& thank you so much for my shiny new trophy which currently has pride of place on my fireplace. It really is appreciated as there really were some great Pumas on the stand which all deserved trophies. :grin:

Id like to appologise in advance to those of you that find the following news unbelievably shocking, ive already told a few people and they all had to take a seat and have a time out to get their head around the fact that something like this could happen, i still cant believe it myself but its something you all should know! MY FORDFAIR CURSE IS BROKEN!!!! I made it in one piece to, & from ford fair, without a single incident, my car is not broken or damaged in any way, and needed no assistance from a tow truck!

Unsurprisingly, this was my best ford fair EVER, i had a great time, nice to see you all again and meet the new faces, such a pleasant atmosphere created by everyone there.

My thanks go to Cherie & Dal for organising it, and sorting me a stand pass so last minute.com. And also Cherie for her 100m sprint to remind me i still had show plates on :oops:

Thanks to Cherie, Dal, Simon, Aaron, and Alex, and everyone else involved, for the best trophies in the world, EVER!! I just need to persuade Alex to hand over the other trophy :?

And Aaron and Lottie, those cakes were bad-ass, hopefully youll do the same at every meet :lol:

But most impportantly, id like to thank everybody that has helped me get my car back on the rd to allow me to enjoy the day, thats soo many people on this forum, Aaron and Racing-puma.co.uk, The guys at Pumabuild, and of course Ford themselves via Simon!!

Great news Errol.
I'm sure you intended this :wink: ...I started reading this post on my phone (so can't see it all at first glance like on laptop screen) and I thought OH SH*T what's happened now? But continued reading to the happy ending.
By the way, sorry I forgot about your 2 quid and you weren't about when I left.
I'll give it to you next time mate.
Also I'm starting to get guilty feelings about my Mrs's headlights :lol: may have to own up soon.
Paul

Ha ha, you'll be fine, what she don't know won't hurt her!! :lol: And as I said before pal, don't worry about the £2, call it a finders fee for sorting my ticket out. Think of the fuel it would have cost me waiting in line for a ticket!! You've done me a huge favour mate! It was nice catching up again Paul.

PumaNoob said:
Id like to appologise in advance to those of you that find the following news unbelievably shocking, ive already told a few people and they all had to take a seat and have a time out to get their head around the fact that something like this could happen, i still cant believe it myself but its something you all should know! MY FORDFAIR CURSE IS BROKEN!!!! I made it in one piece to, & from ford fair, without a single incident, my car is not broken or damaged in any way, and needed no assistance from a tow truck!

Unsurprisingly, this was my best ford fair EVER, i had a great time, nice to see you all again and meet the new faces, such a pleasant atmosphere created by everyone there.

My thanks go to Cherie & Dal for organising it, and sorting me a stand pass so last minute.com. And also Cherie for her 100m sprint to remind me i still had show plates on

Thanks to Cherie, Dal, Simon, Aaron, and Alex, and everyone else involved, for the best trophies in the world, EVER!! I just need to persuade Alex to hand over the other trophy

And Aaron and Lottie, those cakes were bad-ass, hopefully youll do the same at every meet

But most impportantly, id like to thank everybody that has helped me get my car back on the rd to allow me to enjoy the day, thats soo many people on this forum, Aaron and Racing-puma.co.uk, The guys at Pumabuild, and of course Ford themselves via Simon!!

^^^ That brought a tear to my eye :'( :lol:

Had such a great day as always yesterday, was great to see everyone again and meet some new faces.

Its all already been said but here it comes again:

HUGE THANKS to Cherie and Dal for organising the event, again to Dal for spending his birthday with us!

Aaron and Lottie the cake was delicious - I hope you still want to accept the challenge of trying to bake me a unicorn rainbow cake for my birthday :lol:

Thanks to Tom for getting Pumba through her MOT last minute and thanks for your hospitality saturday night.

Thanks to our friends who travelled across the world to be with us yesterday, we appreciate it must have been a very long and tiring journey for you but you still made the effort to be a part of it none the less.

Well done to those of you who won your trophies - very well deserved - especially Erroll who has worked his arse off for the past year to get his FRP back to how it should be - if not better!! And i'm sure I speak for everyone when I say that i'm very proud to have helped out to make sure you could save her! I'm glad your Ford Fair curse is broken but we have unofficially renamed Copse Corner to "Erroll Corner" :lol:

I'm pleased the day turned out to be nice and not a rain drop in sight - however yes, I did catch the sun really bad and now i'm paying the price :| lol

I'll upload my pics shortly……… :grin:

Lol I did see the pic of your racing stripe!! & it's an honour to have a corner named after me, I feel like Michael Gambon!! :lol:

Should I post my pics in here or start a photo thread? I never really know…… lol

I'd say start a new thread then other people can stick some snaps on too so it's just like a gallery.

Unless by this point you've already copied a load on to here, in which yeah do it on here, much better idea :eek:k:

Awesome day had, thanks to cherie and dal for organising it, will hopefully see you guys there next year... Will probably be a for sale sign in mine next time :-(

Thanks for the fun meeting guys! I drove off around 15:00 but I ended up home a shocking 12 hours later. Yesterday was a rather big challenge at work, but the good memories make more than up for this hardship :eek:k:

I'll post the few photo's I took in the pictures thread tomorrow!

All good things come to end at some point...

... plus im not getting out of the car scene, just going to the next level in performance :cool:

Thanks Cherie and Dal for organising a really great day, I had a lot of fun and was nice to meet everyone :)

Thanks also to Lottie and Aaron for the delicious cake and for the view on the drive back, and to Errol for topping up my leaking PS fluid!

Hi guys :) finaly FINALY home now :)

Had such a grate time on the day, so werry Nice to finaly meet all of you :) i can't praice you all enoigh, you are all exelent People, and i nelive my life os better for knowing you guys.

We had a super time in London to, my wife shopped the car completly ful, lol...

Had some trouble on the way back, might be i took pumanoobs curse whit me, lol.... anyway, nothing too serious, but halfway trough belgium,,one of the cv joints said hek, and we had to endure about 1000kms of a horid wibration when driving at motorway speeds, so bad in fact, that a veld broke on the exhaust, and it started blowimg at the feont somwhere in Germany... nothing that can't be fixed, but something i could do whitout :)

Oh well, off to bed now, it's 04:36 right now, fully unpacked, and showerd.

I defenetly want to do this again, forgot to check the final milage, but we did flip the trip Counter 3 times so, we did well over 3000kms

Good night, and thamk you, for beeing you....

:thumbs: I know I didn't turn up but it sounds like you all had an amazing time. Just what a fantastic effort from everyone, well done.

Hey people, it sounds like you all had an amazing day!
I really wanted to go this year but I sadly had to sell my puma :cry: :cry: :cry:

Is there a picture thread up yet?

Severio said:
Hey people, it sounds like you all had an amazing day!
I really wanted to go this year but I sadly had to sell my puma :cry: :cry: :cry:

Is there a picture thread up yet?
http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=66&t=25840" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This is the photo thread ;) - Enjoy

Back