Ford Fair General Chat

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on people - positive thoughts rather than slagging people off before they've not turned up!

According to the local weather forecast, there might be a couple of possible showers Saturday, but Sunday is looking dry.

>bbc weather for Towcester<

Normally, everyone who says they are coming to a show, turns up anyway!

not everyone is sad like us (me), and live by the computer, to spend all their time on the forum!

Fair point by all above.

Well as a back up then- if we do on the unfotunate case have any drop outs- those who turn up could end up on the stand unless they have to be in by a certain time to set up?

Washed the car yesterday, will take hoover to work with me, and hoover after work so inside will be clean :thumbs:

haha! I know Ross - thats why it took me 3days to clean the wheels and zorst 1st time :lol:

have my fancy new socket now to get the buggers off without catching now :D

got some Vanish to give the alcantara a good going over and my lint shaver to give the seats a shave :lol:

Feels odd not having a car to prepare for Ford Fair :(

Although I'll be helping out with Cherie's Millie of course :D

(As long as my eyeballs don't burn out from the colour in the sunshine)

Dal said:

I know that feeling mate... I'm a bit lost :-(

I'll have a bash at people's cars on the day though - I've loads of now redundant detailing kit.

Dal said:

Although I'll be helping out with Cherie's Millie of course :D

(As long as my eyeballs don't burn out from the colour in the sunshine)

I can help with that too (as in provide one for your to clean, not help do Cherie's, although tbh that will feel more satisfying than polishing my turd!)

I could have got on an ST club stand quite easily, but it would have been a bit cheeky parking up (wearing my ProjP polo) , locking the car up and spending all day on the ProjP stand!

Dal said:
According to the local weather forecast, there might be a couple of possible showers Saturday, but Sunday is looking dry.

>bbc weather for Towcester<

I hope so, I don't want my spec sheets going all runny! (They are laminated, but I doubt they'd survive a heavy downpour!)

crystalpuma said:
Put them on the inside!

homer-simpson-doh.jpg

Wouldnt' have been any point in laminating them then? Plus they look better laminated - nice and shiny :cool:

Back