Ford Fair General Chat

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good turnout! Here's hoping we get grass this year :)

lol I think quite a few others will be saying that aswell :lol:

26 tickets and 21 cars - not a bad turnout!

Form is in the post now :)

Paul Nap in the car?

Not a chance- we'll make sure that doesn't happen- Red Bull and pro plus for that man

Oh Can i suggest we have a 'stand' BBQ?

All chip in? Saves money for spending on 'much needed parts'

Or in my case fuel

yippeekiay said:
I'll be driving down in the morning, having a chat with you all for a few hours then doing my usual trick i.e. having a nap in the car...lol

[fullalbumimg]2169[/fullalbumimg]

:eek:k:

Scotty1.7 said:
Paul Nap in the car?

Not a chance- we'll make sure that doesn't happen- Red Bull and pro plus for that man

Clearly you don't know Paul very well ;) or been to a show with him...

He lives on a diet of caffeine and fags.... I'm sure more caffeine won't make a difference :p

hehe...the last few posts had me laughing.

Scott doesn't know me as the posts/pictures show...ehhe.

I have pro-plus in the car so know all the tricks to keep me awake but I sleep anyway. No one or nothing (i.e. caffeine or Pro-plus) can stop me from having a nap when I want...lol

As for BBQ, I have one of them little stoves that I bought for my Euro trip last year and hardly used. I bought 12 cans of gas and never even used 1....lol. The gas I did use was for making instant mash!!!....yummy!!!

'Ealth and Safety might have a problem with a BBQ as no fires are allowed on site. I had to fill in a bloody H&S form just for the site banner!

Latest posts

Back