Ford Fair General Chat

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Neil for putting everything together :eek:k:

It was a good show and it was nice to meet some new people on the stand :)

I think we had a good stand too :) we did the best we could with the narrow space we had.

AndyW said:
I think we had a good stand too :) we did the best we could with the narrow space we had.

This is true, and the stand opposite us had all that space and like 3 cars :roll:

Scotty1.7 said:
Good Photos vix- do you have the full size and res one of the front of my car?

Would love that for the desktop of my computer

Yup, shall I email it to your msn email address?

Neil said:
I had fun despite no longer owning a Puma and having nothing to detail on the day!

You offered to do mine and could've spent all day detailing it, but no, you didn't even touch it. And to think I only left it that dirty to see the startling difference once you'd done it but you left it and made me drive all the way home with a manky car!!! (Very tongue in cheek).

Thanks again Neil ;)

Oh, and to add, my legs were aching like mad today, shows how much exercise I do or it's a spot of arthritis coming....lol

My detailing kit wouldn't have made a dent - it needs a good wash before any SRP goes anywhere near it!

Well, I headed over very briefly and took some photos - great display guys! - but I didn't have time to stay and chat as I was working.

My Puma was hidden in the guest car park at the railings next to Wellington Straight, and in fairness it is not exactly in show condition lol :lol: But spotters badge to anyone who saw it.

Great day all round :grin:

Yeah, have a look here mate

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1477" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If you like, you can create another thread in the Lounge, and upload your pictures into there?

When I was trying to upload it wouldn't let me load 5 at a time, but would let me do 4 max

Well i've managed to resize them all to 800x531 and i've uploaded them to facebook HERE and HERE

So feel free to add me if not when i get some time i will try again to put them on here :)

I've also uploaded a few pictures to Facebook. I haven't taken as many as I have done in previous years, mainlyl due to having several pictures of the same cars!

I'll get them in the gallery too at some point.

Latest posts

Back