"Friday" R99 JRW - Very Picture Heavy

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a big fan of the ms skirts but on white they looks cool :p

This puma just need one more thing ...
GET LOWERRR :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

lowered.jpg

Paint ftw LOL!

Theres potential for it.... Im not looking for your average suspension or coilovers for it, but perhaps gas height adjustable, so that when its on the track i lower it, but day to day i like the height for the look and some of the ridiculous speed bumps that are around where i live.... especially when i don't like using the brake pedal... lol

But thank you for the compliments.

Some fantastic shots there.. love the backdrop, love the car........ :wub:

I don't know why everyones so obsessed with you getting it lowered... when I got my graphics done i was thinking about buying coilovers and having them on the highest setting :cool: :lol:

Sparx said:
Some fantastic shots there.. love the backdrop, love the car........ :wub:

I don't know why everyones so obsessed with you getting it lowered... when I got my graphics done i was thinking about buying coilovers and having them on the highest setting :cool: :lol:

Yeah i was thinking a good set of ProFlex suspension so i can make it even higher....lol and then lower it on track days...

yippeekiay said:
From your mock up photoshop with the decals it didn't look right but now you've put it on the car it works really well with those wheels. :thumbs:

Love the side & front view of the car but - and this is said in the best possible way - I just can't get my head round the rear because of that saggy arse thing hanging off the bottom of the bumper as it looks a bit too busy in that it doesn't flow like the rest of the cars lines.

Apart from that it's looking good as it always does, well done :wink:

I seemed to have missed this post.... I can understand what you mean about the rear, an on some level i do agree but also don't otherwise I wouldnt have it. But, what i have been thinking of doing is having a Focus RS mk2 rear bumper made to fit the puma so i have the black diffuser on the rear, this will certainly stop that 'Saggy look' about it..

:thumbs:

Thanks for taking my comment in the manner it was meant - some people could have got all defensive about it or read it in the wrong context as can be the case sometimes with forums.

Not familiar with the new bumper your thinking of although I'd probably know it when I see it, either way I'm sure from your description it'll be fitting for the rest of the car :thumbs:

yippeekiay said:
:thumbs:

Thanks for taking my comment in the manner it was meant - some people could have got all defensive about it or read it in the wrong context as can be the case sometimes with forums.

Not familiar with the new bumper your thinking of although I'd probably know it when I see it, either way I'm sure from your description it'll be fitting for the rest of the car :thumbs:

Not at all, I always accept some level of critisism if i post my updates here... some weren't too thrilled by my bonnet scoop and been having alot of 'get it lowered' lately but sometimes good ideas can come from critisism.

The rear bumper with diffuser i mentioned is in the picture below, the black part being the difuser, now even though ti will still be low, the diffuser is sort of shadowed so it will make the cars rear look higher if you get what i mean...

stoffler-ford-focus-2.jpg

Back