Fried Driver

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tomcat

Had this trouble since I bought it, the fans make loads and loads of noise, but sod all if anything comes through the vents. Today I had the fans on 2 but nope, I put my hand right up to the vents and felt absolutely NOTHING coming through. I put the fans on 3 and nope, not a puff! I understand this could be down to the pollen filters being blocked? If so how big a job is it and what sort of prices am I looking at?

Open bonnet, remove edge of rubber seal near skuttle/above fuse box on passenger side, remove flimsy plastic cover, spot the pollen filter casing right underneath the skuttle, unclip casing clips, remove filter, add a new one, and fit everything back. Job done - about 5 minutes max. :eek:k:

Sorry, you have to understand you're talking to what really is still a biker on four wheels (ie. not used to fans or heating), hence my ignorance of such things. :oops: How much is a new filter anyways?

Back