front brakes

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mallyf

i have a 1998 1.7 puma

will these discs and pads fit ?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/302210411880?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Many Thanks

I would double check the size of your discs in case a previous owner has swapped them out for a set of 260mm discs just to make sure. As Dal says they should be right for your year of car but you never know and it's easier to take a wheel off and measure the size of your discs rather than having to send a set back because they're the wrong size.
Barry

tuonokid said:
[post]363211[/post] I would double check the size of your discs in case a previous owner has swapped them out for a set of 260mm discs just to make sure. As Dal says they should be right for your year of car but you never know and it's easier to take a wheel off and measure the size of your discs rather than having to send a set back because they're the wrong size.
Barry

Very true!

Worth spending a few minutes to double check - or at the very least buy from somewhere that you can exchange them easily should they be incompatible.

i know the previous owner and he had it from new and i asked him about them and he said he has never changed the discs or pads.
car has only done under 50,000 and in past 2 years we have only done about 8,000 miles, as we live on a small island.
cheers for advice though

Back