FRP 591, FRP replica, plus turbo conversion project

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No updates at the mo as I'm getting married next week, so car spending has been on the back burner for last few months, will be getting back on with it soon though :)

Was awesome, went really well.

My only advice is to make sure you make the most of it and just enjoy the day, it goes by in such a blur and seems so fast.

ok, so i have some updates at last! couple of pics from my wedding day first:

15525591857_493ad1fc1b_k.jpg
[/img]

15090839274_ad7858151c_k.jpg
[/img]

15712341992_e30afd07f9_k.jpg
[/img]

got some new parts for the turbo conversion too, here is a pile of aeroquip hose/hose ends, the hose is the teflon lined version so no fuel smells in the car!

15686771586_ef42f8b849_k.jpg
[/img]

here they are fitted to my swirl tank

15524627999_230f7365ab_k.jpg
[/img]

fitted to my fuel rail

15091140673_84d026205a_k.jpg
[/img]

i also got a new bosch '044' motorsport fuel pump, i have the aeroquip fittings/adapters for this too somewhere, here it is fitted in to its mounting bracket

15708592641_5832115d05_k.jpg
[/img]
thanks for looking :)

Great job! My on-it's-last-legs 205 GTi just about got my wife and I the 4 miles home from the wedding venue. I think that was the last trip it ever managed! I think the ribbons finished it off....

man this turbo conversion has to be the longest on record! the Cornish way directly lol,as iv'e said before your car is one of my favorite pumas,just needs the power to match it's looks :) i have a priority order i follow,car first everything else second lol.

madhillbilly17 said:
man this turbo conversion has to be the longest on record! the Cornish way directly lol,as iv'e said before your car is one of my favorite pumas,just needs the power to match it's looks :) i have a priority order i follow,car first everything else second lol.

Hes either Cornish or carribean lol we'd be screwed if he was a Cornish carribean :lol:

but good things come to those who wait!!

PumaNoob said:
madhillbilly17 said:

Hes either Cornish or carribean lol we'd be screwed if he was a Cornish carribean :lol:

but good things come to those who wait!!

and wait and wait and wait :zzz: :zzz: there will be no oil left by the time he gets it done :lol: ha ha Cornish Caribbean love it,will be a awesome car when it's finished tho.

Yeah yeah I know, it's the longest project ever! I think karma will reward me with an engine that blows up in the first mile! Thanks for the kind comments though :)

Back